A: I want to fly to Chicago on Thursday,the 1st. [00:01.36]A:我要在1号,星期四飞往芝加哥。 [00:02.72]B:Let me see whats available. [00:03.57]B:我查一查看有什么班机。 [00:04.41]A: I want to go coach,and Id prefer a m

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Morgan: are you good at cooking? John: no, but I'm pretty good at eating! M: do you prefer chinese food or Western food? J: well, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from western food. M: are you used to the food here? J: I'm not

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

A: Is there a medication you can prescribe to help me with my problem? B: There are various choices of blood pressure medication that we can try. A: What is available? B: We could start with Hydrochlorothiazide, which is a diuretic. A: Are there many

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: What about a medication to help me with my problem? B: There are several types of medications that we can try for your high blood pressure. A: What types of medications would be best? B: For water retention, I am going to start you on Hydrochlorot

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: Can I get some medicine to help me? B: For your high blood pressure, we have several choices of medications. A: What types of drugs can I try? B: Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic that helps with water retention. A: What about side effects from th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: Have you ever been shopping at Whole Foods? B: No, I haven't. Is the food good there? A: They have the freshest foods there. B: I usually shop at Vons. A: I used to shop there, but I find the food at Whole Foods to be a lot better. B: What's the p

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

He put on his underwear. He put on his slacks. He put a belt through the belt loops in his slacks. He put on a pair of black socks. Then he put on his brown shoes. He tied the shoelaces. He stood up and walked over to his closet. He found a short-sle

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经济报道。 Americans have been watching the protests in the Middle East and North Africa -- and closer to home. Workers in Wisconsin, and now some other states, h

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Lost in your mind 迷失于你脑海之中 I wanna know 此刻我只想知道 Am I losing my mind? 我是否已经失去理智 Never let me go 请不要让我走火入魔 If this night is not forever 漫漫长夜终将迎来黎明之时 At least we a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS -August 27, 2002: U.S. Nursing Shortage / Depression and Alzheimer's Linked? / New Findings About Malaria VOICE ONE: This is Phoebe Zimmerman. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember wi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

By Challiss McDonough Beirut 17 February 2006 The leaders of the anti-Syrian alliance that holds the most seats in Lebanon's parliament are calling on President Emile Lahoud to resign by March 14, and

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Progress Made in Stem Cell Research By Caty Weaver, Jerilyn Watson, ... Broadcast: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. I

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Last week a study of one hundred ninety-nine countries and territories confirmed what many people may have already noticed. People around the world are getting fatter. The study found that obesity has al

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Privilege and Pressure: A Profile of the Royal Romance There are just days to go until British royal Prince William weds Catherine Middleton on April 29, in a ceremony that is expected to be watched by billions around the world. Observers have praise

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

Release of UN War Crimes Report Could Pressure Sri Lanka While the U.N.-commissioned report has not yet been made public, Sri Lanka's External Ministry rejected it Wednesday as fundamentally flawed. The ministry issued a statement saying the report d

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

A: Have you been having any problems lately? B: No, but the nurse at school says that I should have my blood pressure checked. A: Do you have a history of high blood pressure? B: No, I have never been told that I have high blood pressure. A: High blo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: How have you been feeling lately? B: Ive been feeling a little light-headed lately. A: Has your blood pressure been high before? B: If I have high blood pressure, it is news to me. A: Usually people with high blood pressure have no symptoms, so we

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

By Margaret Besheer Irbil, Iraq 20 March 2007 Saddam Hussein's former Vice President Taha Yassin Ramadan was hanged early Tuesday for crimes against humanity. His execution comes on the fourth anniversary of the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq. VOA's Marga

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

PEOPLE IN AMERICA -August 11, 2002: Elvis Presley By Nancy Steinbach ANNCR: Now, PEOPLE IN AMERICA, a program in Special English on the Voice of America. Today Rich Kleinfeldt and Steve Ember tell abo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

爱的反抗力 Muse - Resistance Resistance Muse Is your secret safe tonight? And are we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? (It could be w

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲