bulletin elemental granite bamboo wink wring cynical migrate segment diffuse productivity grease ion amplify grieve vow grim sneak grind insignificant split declaration barren ascend impulse

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

Korean Leaders Agree to Goal of Removing Nuclear Arms The leaders of North and South Korea held talks in the border village of Panmunjom on Friday. 朝韩两国领导人周五在边境的板门店村举行了会谈。 The talks began with a historic

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Melbourne Declaration Released 艾滋病2014墨尔本宣言公布 The worlds largest gathering on HIV/AIDS will be held in July in Melbourne, Australia. The theme of the 20th International AIDS Conference also known as AIDS 2014 is Nobody Left Behind

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(五月)

12 Ralph Waldo Emerson 拉尔夫沃尔多爱默生 The United States had won its independence from Britain just twenty-two years before Ralph Waldo Emerson was born. 当美国从英国手里赢得独立的22年后,爱默生出生了。 But it had y

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

US Airport Customs-Vacation-Memory 美国机场海关-假期-回忆 Around Christmas one winter,I went to Vancouver with two cousins.I had never been out of the country before.That is why I found out for the first time that we should not take too man

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Please have your customs declaration form ready. 准备好海关报表。 What is your name and nationalty, please? 请问你的姓名以及国籍? You have to open all your suitcases, sir. 先生,你得打开

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What is the definition of customs clearance? 通关的定义是什么? It refers to the act that the people in charge of the inhound or outbound vehicles, consignors and their agents, or the owners of the items make a declaration to the customs abo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Now Your Turn Professor: Everyone should be here by now. Wherere they? David: Well, there was a notice posted on the bulletin board, but maybe not everyone saw it. Professor: Did anyone put up a notice in the regular classroom? David: Well, I think n

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

Today,I wish to report to you that my talks with the government have been aimed at normalizing the political situation in the country. We have not as yet begun discussing the basic demands of the struggle. I wish to stress that I myself have at no

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

IN THE NEWS - Summit of South American-Arab Nations By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Saturday, May 14, 2005 I'm Steve Ember with IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Heads of state and other officials from

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

World leaders pose during a group photo at the G20 summit in Toronto, 27 June 2010 Leaders of the Group of 20 meeting in Toronto, Canada have agreed that the world's most advanced industrialized countries should reduce their budget deficits by half w

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

South American, Arab Leaders Talk Business, Politics South American and Arab leaders got down to business at a summit in the Brazilian capital, Brasilia , Tuesday working to improve economic ties betw

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--国政军事聚焦

第一句:May I have a look at your passport, please? 可以看看您的护照吗? A: May I have a look at your passport, please? 可以看看你的护照吗? B: Sure. 当然。 A: You have a tourist visa. Where will you be staying? 您持有旅游

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This EditionChina marks the 70th anniversary of the Cairo Declaration with a call on countries to honor the historic document. Preparation gets underway for the launch of China's

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

NGO Forum to Be Organized Before, During Racism Conference Joe De Capua Washington 16 Aug 2001 16:41 UTC Hundreds of non-governmental organizations are preparing a 1)forum to discuss 2)racism , 3)disc

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

By Erik Silk Washington, DC 03 July 2006 watch Fourth of July report July 4 parade in America, Uncle Sam Americans observe their Independence Day on July 4. People across the country will celebrate in many different ways. Jim Bertel narrates. ------

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(七月)

SCO Secretary-general Rashid Alimov has released a declaration on the South China Sea issue. The declaration says maintaining peace and stability in Asia-Pacific, including the South China Sea, is of great importance. The members also encourage effor

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

When he married in 1772, Jefferson was in his third year in the House of Burgesses. Over the past few years, the thirteen colonies had grown restless under British rule. England had been trying to tax the colonists. The Americans refused to pay. Brit

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Pre-Listening Vocabulary independence: freedom from another governments control significant: important; notable draft: to write rival: enemy renew: to try again; to refresh something from the past outlive: to live longer than written in the stars: de

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Steve Myersco. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 On December 10th 1948,

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight