Unit 91:Watch yourself 第91单元:看清自己的吃相 Do you still occasionally wolf down peanuts or eat ice cream from the carton? 你是不是偶尔仍会大啖花生米或偷吃桶装冰淇淋? A simple exercise may help you stop:While ea

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

W: Hi, Mark. I know you are an expert in skincare. M: Well, I wouldn't say that, but I do know something. So how can I help you? W: I think I have an oily skin and there are always small bumps here and there on my face. How can I get rid of them? Th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

But they don't ... do they want to sing, do they sing around you ? 但是他们 他们想唱歌吗 他们在你身边唱歌吗 Jayden hums, but he just doesn't really sing a lot. Jaydden会哼哼 但是他唱得真的不是很多 Um-hum, yeah. 这样啊

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Short Conversation 询问试吃品 A:Would you like to sample our new dessert? B:Yes,thank you.It's delicious.How did you make this? A:Our dessert kit comes with a pre-baked cake,cream and toppings all together.You can simply follow the recipe an

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

What do you get when you combine a croissant with a doughnut? The answer is the new treat from New York City, the cronut. The owner of Dominque Anzel Bakery is responsible for this new creation. The cronut is shaped like a regular doughnut but it is

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Always Remember Those Who Serve In the days when an ice cream sundae cost much less,a 10-year-old boy entered a hotel coffee shop and sat at a table.A waitress put a glass o f water in front of him.How much is an ice cream sundae1)?Fifty cents,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

新英语口语900句 Eating in a restaurant 餐馆进膳 511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么? 512. I'd like to try the steak, please. 请给我来一客牛排。 513. May I take your order, sir? 先生,点好菜了吗? 514. What

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

Campus Activities Campus activities have been organized in many universities and colleges.These activities range from academie to recreational, such as academic reports, speech contests, poets club, painting clubs, singing and dancing groups, etc. Th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

UNIT 4 Did You Have a Nice Trip?你旅途愉快吗? Lesson 26 Jenny Goes Home 珍妮回家了 1.Go and went 1.I go to library on Sundays.我周日去图书馆. 2.I went to a restaurant yesterday. 3.I see Mr. Wood over there.我看见伍德先生在那边

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第六册

Baby Becky 小贝基 My name is Baby Becky.我叫小贝基. I can talk.我能说话. I say goo.我说呜. I say blub.我说哇. I say waaaaa.我说啊. I want some ice cream!I say,Blub! My mother says,Oh,Baby Becky. Are you having fun?你开心吗? N

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第六册

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

Unit 37 Coffee Break 第37课 喝咖啡小憩 W: What can I get for you, sir? 侍者:您需要什么呢,先生? C1 : One cup of coffee. 顾客一:一杯咖啡。 W: Cream or sugar? 侍者:需要加奶或糖吗? C1: I'd like it black with

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

听力题目: 7. (A). Lets have our lunch on the stairs. (B). They are serving meat for lunch. (C). Lets get together down there at lunch time. (D). The meeting is downstairs after lunch. 8. (A). That ice cream wasnt fresh, was it? (B). There wasnt

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! Who's that knocking at our little front door? Anyone for ice cream? said a furry.friendly voice. Go away,Mr.wolf. said the three little pigs. And they quickly shut the door. KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! Who's that knocking at our little

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

What's the matter, children? We're tired and thirsty, Mum. Sit down here. Are you all right now? No, we aren't. Look! There's an ice cream man. Two ice creams please. Here you are, children. Thanks, Mum. These ice creams are nice. Are you all right n

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

What are you looking at, Taylor? 泰勒,你在看什么? I'm reading a cooking magazine. There are good recipes in it. 我在读一本烹饪杂志。里面有很多不错的食谱。 What are the recipes for? 这些食谱是做什么的? There

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

A: Can you believe her? She is not even a hundred pounds and she is going off on how she wants to go on a diet. B: Tell me about it. If I was as small as her, I wouldn't think about going on a diet. A: Me too. But what are we going to do? I have been

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

今天我们要学的词是stance。 Stance, 立场。美国第一夫人米歇尔.巴马不允许两个女儿在脸谱网上开帐户。 Many parents approved of her stance, 很多家长都十分赞成她的这一立场。 Maryland Senator Jim Brochi

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

I went to Grandmother's house many more times after that, and she always kept her same routine. It was a welcome routine, one that I enjoyed every week. Grandmother didn't talk to me after that about the coffee catastrophe as I called it, but eventua

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1 烹调方式 2 调味品 3 汤类 4 主食 5 主菜 6 甜点 7 酒水 1 烹调方式 Cooking Method fried... 煎... deep fried... 炸(干炸)... quick-fried/stir-fried...(爆)炒... braised... 炖(烧)... stewed... 闷(炖、煨)...

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语