Unit1:Check In 办理登机手续 Y:Is the right counter to check in for this flight? Y:这班飞机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗? X:Yes,it is.Please put your luggage on this scale. X:不错,是在这儿办。请您把行李放在磅秤上过

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

10A Problem with a Restaurant Check GLOSSARY to get (someones) attention to do something so that another person pays attention to oneself; to do something to get another person to look at oneselfand/or listen to what one is saying* During the footbal

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之餐饮娱乐

[00:02.70]Unit 11 What time do you go to school? [00:07.60]SELF CHECK [00:09.58]1.Key word check. [00:13.09]Check () the words you know. [00:16.04]time morning breakfast get up go to bed [00:25.46]homework clock afternoon lunch run [00:34.93]watch TV

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 新目标初中英语七年级上

After several accidents involving drivers around the country, many people have become concerned about the health of drivers today. The matter is not only related to each and every individual driver, but also greatly effects public security. As a resu

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

After several accidents involving drivers around the country, many people have become concerned about the health of drivers today. The matter is not only related to each and every individual driver, but also greatly effects public security. As a resu

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Kim: Your English has really improved in the two months you've been here, too. Kathy: Do you have to work late at the computer company again tonight? Kim: No, I'm going to leave the office early today. My annual medical check-up is this afternoon. Ka

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

第35期:Check in at the Hotel 办理住宿登记 X:Good evening.Can I help you? X:晚上好,我能为您效劳吗? Y:Yes,Id like to check in,pliase.My name is Peter Wang.I have a reservation for three nights. Y:是的,我想办理住宿登记,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

托德和本杰明在酒店门口见面。本杰明带托德夫妇到前台登记入

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

LISTENING 3Checking into a Hotel 登记住房 Vocabulary 下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~6 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1.confirm (A)Luggage 2.signature (B)provided or available

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Bank clerk: May I help you? Terry: Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here? Bank clerk: Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you. Terry: What's the cashing rate? Bank clerk: Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at pre

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Jeff saw the mailman. The mailman was walking toward Jeffs building. The mailman came to Jeffs building every day. He came every day at about 3 oclock. Jeff was holding an envelope. The envelope was for his landlord. The envelope contained a check. T

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He is looking at the calendar. Today is January 30. It is Friday. Tomorrow will be Saturday. Tomorrow will be the last day of the month. Sunday will be the first day of next month. Sunday will be the first day of February. He must pay his rent on the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

A: Good morning, how are you doing today? B: I have been feeling pretty good, Dr. Smith. A: So, I can see by your chart that you are here for your annual physical. B: Yes, I am playing on the tennis team this year, and they are requiring me to get a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

The local branch of my bank is located just a few blocks from where I live. It's very convenient, since it has four ATMs open 24/7. Today I had to go in to make a deposit, but since I wanted to cash a check as well, I needed to go inside to talk to a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Lesson 51 Check 1.Separate checks,please! 2.I'll check it out. 3.Check your answers before you hand them in. 4.We don't accept checks. 5.You can't check out at the express checkout. 6.There's a medical check-up this afternoon. 7.Check the correct ans

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Many immigrants living in the United States illegally are not in hiding. Hundreds of thousands check in with federal authorities on a regular basis. Past administrations considered them a low priority for deportation. Now that onc

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

By Peta Thornycroft South Africa 14 August 2007 A human rights organization is calling on leaders in southern Africa to take action to deal with the deteriorating human rights situation in Zimbabwe. Peta Thornycroft has more for VOA on an appeal by H

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

A check-up at the dentist. Summer time is check-up time for the kids. When school is out, it's convenient to take them to their various appointments with doctors or dentists. Now, believe it or not, dental check-ups are quite exciting for my kids. I

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

今天我们要学的词是background check。 Background check, 是背景调查的意思。美国总统布什最近签署了一项枪支管制法案。The legislation aims to prevent criminals and the mentally ill from gaining access to dangerous we

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Recently a group of 46 migrant school children between the ages of 8 and 10 years old all had the opportunity to have their first ever annual health check ups at the Global Care Hospital in Beijing Q: What's Your Name? A: My name is Li Jiameng. I am

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下