发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级对话理解

开篇语:Good morning, all my dear listeners! Welcome to our Morning Class . Im Juliet. As a saying goes, An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening. So, Im hoping that you can spend a meaningful time here. 课题详解:There is a senten

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Well theres been a debate in the papers recently about whether companies can ask their female staff to wear high heels as part of their dress code.Ceril Campbell explains why some companies are asking their female staff to wear high heels. Because wh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

A: Hi. Is there anything I can do for you? 您好。有什么我可以为您效劳吗? B: Hello, yes,I opened an L/C with you recently. We opened it 7 days ago. 你好,是这样的,最近我在你们这里开了一个信用证。我们7天前开的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

The Moon is a very mysterious thing. It has fascinated us for thousands of years. It is mentioned everywhere in science and literature almost from the time humans started writing. And today, it still fills us with wonder. The most amazing thing about

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

(ZAD) is a day on which people question the place and value of zoos in the twenty-first century. It is organized by the Captive Animals Protection Society (CAPS), which says zoos are mainly for tourism rather than protecting animals. CAPS says that e

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

B, ask A why he/she wants to move out. Why? Is your roommate really that hard to live with? A, make your complaint. Im afraid so. He/she snores loudly, and it keeps me up all night! B, ask A whether he/she has tried to solve the problem. Well, isnt t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

African national Youth League leader Julius Malema points during a news conference in Johanensburg, 8 Apr 2010 Current Racial Tensions in South Africa Symptomatic of Deeper Issues, says Analyst The youth leader of South Africa's ruling African Nation

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

By Nancy-Amelia Collins Jakarta 07 June 2006 East Timor Prime Minister Mari Alkatiri has agreed to an international investigation into the violence that has gripped his tiny country since last month.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(六月)

EU Agrees to $1.3 Trillion Budget From VOA Learning English, this is the Economics Report in Special English. European Union countries have struggled to find common ground as they worked out a budget agreement in Belgium this month. European leaders

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Economics Report - EU Agrees to $1.3 Trillion Budget From VOA Learning English, this is the Economics Report in Special English. European Union countries have struggled to find common ground as they worked out a budget agreement in Belgium this month

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(二)月

President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden meet with BP executives in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, 16 Jun 2010, to discuss the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico In a meeting on Wednesday with President Barack Obama, BP executives

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

Artist Peter Doig Says He Didn't Paint This, And A Judge Agrees DAVID GREENE, HOST: You know, usually when there's a question about who created a piece of art, the artist is dead and can't speak up to say, hey, I made that or, no, not mine. NPR's And

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This EditionFormer Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon passed away at the age of 85. Fighting between Iraqi soldiers and al-Qaida-linked militants continues in the city of Falluja

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

BRUSSELS, June 29 (Xinhua) -- The European Union's (EU) top leaders have agreed on a growth compact for long-term economic revival, while the crisis-hit eurozone has been one step closer to the banking union as a two-day summit ended here on Friday.

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The One With The Ultimate Fighting Champion 本集简介: Monica's boyfriend Pete begins competing to be the Ultimate Fighting Champion; he loses... repeatedly. Chandler's new boss has a habit of slapping him on the behind, which Chandler tries to d

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

今天我们要学的词是jaw-dropping。 Jaw-dropping, 令人惊讶的。 The seventh Harry Potter movie opened to a jaw-dropping $330 million in global ticket sales over the weekend, 《哈利-波特7》周末上映全球票房3.3亿美元,让人跌

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

By Nancy-Amelia Collins Bali, Indonesia 15 December 2007 The U.N. Climate Change Conference in Bali ended Saturday with an agreement to begin negotiations for a new treaty on global warming. VOA's Nancy-Amelia Collins, who covered the conference, rep

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

JERUSALEM, May 6 (Xinhua) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has managed to clinch a deal with the nationalist Jewish Home party late Wednesday night, securing a new ruling coalition with a tiny majority in the 120-member parliament. At a j

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

There are stars in the southern sky Southward as you go. There is moonlight and moss in the trees Down the Seven Bridges Road. Now I have loved you like a baby... Like some lonesome child, And I have loved you in a tame way, And I have loved you wild

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音