Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

Longer than thereve been fishes in the ocean比鱼在海中呆的长久 Higher than any bird ever flew比鸟在天空飞的更高 Longer than thereve stars up in the heavens比天上的星星更亮 Stronger than any mountain cathedral比任何山峰更逶迤 Truer than any tree ever

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And this is Sarah Long with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today, we visit two of the most unusual national parks in the United States. They are Volcanoes National Park and Haleakala National

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(五)月

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: And I'm Bob Doughty. Scientists who study the Earth tell us that the continents and ocean floors are always moving. Sometimes, this movement is violent and

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(六)月

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Two-thirds of the Earth is covered with water. But people have explored only a small part of the world's oceans. One person who means to change

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008(十)月

Plankton More Important than Scientists Thought 浮游生物比科学家认为的重要的多 For years, most people thought of small organisms called plankton as food for whales and other large sea animals. But a four-year long study discovered that

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2016-03-09 Trending: New Octopus Spotted on Ocean Floor 海底发现章鱼新种类 This is Whats Trending Today: There are still lots of undiscovered areas around the globe but most are below the surface of the ocean. Recently, the U.S. Nat

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

US East Coast Prepares for Epic Snowstorm 美国东海岸准备应对暴风雪袭击 People across the Washington, D.C. region are hunkering down for a massive winter storm that is expected to dump near record amounts of snow and create crippling bli

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(282) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

Now, already you may be saying of yourself, I'm not intriguing. 也许你们会评价自己,我不是个有趣的人。 I am the 46th most boring person in the Western Hemisphere. 我在西半球最无趣排行榜上排第46名。 Or you may say of

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Dear Sir. I am planning to walk across the Australian desert from Alice Springs to the Indian Ocean. A distance of two thousand miles. When people ask me why I'm doing it, my usual answer is Why not? Your plan is ridiculous. __________1___________? T

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Storm Warnings: Trying to Understand the Causes of HurricanesBy Nancy Steinbach and Caty Weaver and produced by Brianna Blake Broadcast: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 VOICE ONE: Th

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(九)月

音乐咖啡厅:Human Nature - Love Is A Fire 相关介绍:来自澳洲雪梨的四人组合Human Nature,以担任Michael Jackson、Celine Dion等天王、天后的巡迴演唱开场嘉宾而打开知名度,98年夏季访华担任李玟演唱会贵

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BEIJING, Oct. 21 (Xinhuanet) -- A team of European researchers announced that they have found vast water vapor out of our solar system, according to a study in the U.S. journal Science Friday. Using Herschel Space Observatory, a European Space Agency

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听歌学英语:因为我们能 Because We Can Because we can,因为我们能,我们能如何呢? I don't wanna be another wave in the ocean I am a rock, not just another grain of sand (that's right) I wanna be the one you run to when you need

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

location--locate 地点 North Pole 北极 South Pole 南极 Antarctic 南极的 Arctic 北极的 globe 地球,地球仪 global 全球的 the Pacific Ocean 太平洋 the Atlantic Ocean 大西洋 the Arctic Ocean 北冰洋 Oceanica 大洋洲 continen

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

金融英语考试辅导:常见保险条款英语(1) 保险条款1 (1)air transportation cargo insurance clauses. 航空运输货物保险条款 (2)air transportation cargo war risk clauses. 航空运输货物战争险条款 (3)American I

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Longer than thereve been fishes in the ocean 比那海中的游鱼更遥远 Higher than any bird ever flew 比那空中的飞鸟更高远 Longer than thereve been stars up in the heavens 在天上的繁星闪烁以前 Ive been in love with you 我就已

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Once it seemed that the ocean floor was a desert of darkness. As everyone knew, sunlight was what made life possible by fueling photosynthesis, and sunlight can penetrate only the first few hundred yards of the oceans great depths. Lower, a few

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Nearly 90 percent of the planet's ice is in Antarctica, and most of the rest is in Greenland. 地球上将近90%的冰在南极洲;剩下的主要在格陵兰。 Go to the South Pole and you will be standing on nearly two miles of ice, at the North

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Hit me like a big bang Raining like a flash flood Throw me like a hurricane Now I got you in my blood What if all I ever Knew was life without you And I would have nothing to lose Where the ocean meets the sky Lay shadows on the crimson tide I'm gonn

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅