柠檬树 Lemon Tree lemon tree 一歌由Fool's Garden(傻子的花园)于1996年首唱,1996年,一曲LEMON TREE(柠檬树)使这支原本寂寂无名的德国5人乐队一下子红遍欧洲、亚洲,同时也有The brothers four 演唱的

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Americans waste more energy in the food they throw away, than Switzerland or Sweden consume in a year. Researchers at the University of Texas, Austin say that points to a painless way to save energy: stop wasting food. 美国德克萨斯大学奥斯丁

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年10月

Iran's new president now says his country is ready for serious talks with world powers over the nation's controversial nuclear program. Two days into his job, Hasan Rouhani said his government hoped that talks with the West could begin without wastin

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.03

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: I've got everything I need right here with me. 我把全部家当都带在身上了 I figure life's a gift, and I don't intend on wasting it. 生命可贵,我可不想浪费 You never know what

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Lemon Tree是一首由Fool's Garden(愚人花园)于1996年首唱的乡村歌曲,使这支原本寂寂无名的德国5人乐队一下子红遍欧洲,在被苏慧伦翻唱后也开始为国人熟知。 台湾歌手王若琳在2011年9月23日发

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah 耶耶耶耶耶 Uh 嗯 Ask you once ask you twice now 问过你一次 现在再问你一次 There's lipstick on your collar 你衣领上的口红印 You say she's just a friend now 你说她只是朋友 Then why don't we call

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Todd: So, Anita, we're talking about money. Anita: OK. Todd: I have some questions for you. Anita: Fire away. Todd: First question: are you good at saving money? Anita: You know now that I got married, I think I'm much better at saving money, than I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Today's topics: Wasting time at work, California's reputation, Carpet in the US, Call signs, Yet vs. Still Words: Employee Blog To kill time Hollywood Venice Beach Land of fruits and nuts To migrate Rug

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Getting started is easy, simple, and doable. Yet procrastinating is also easy to do. Ironic isn't it? But the truth is, delaying what you've been dying to do isn't going to benefit you. 开始行动其实很简单,也是可行的。 然而拖延也很

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

放手...是一种美丽... 如一朋友所说: 舍得, 得舍, 有失才有得... 暂时的离别是为了重逢时的感动... 所以...潇洒的放手, 不管是爱情, 亦或是其他... Letting go-by Jo De La Rosa Gotta get myself together Try to make it through tonight Tell myself the way we wer

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Greg Laswell 是来自加洲的唱作人,他还是一只Alternative Pop / Rock乐队的主唱,乐队的名字是Shillglen。 Okay Go ahead and stay But don't sleep in too late I've got to wake alone It's just that goodnight Is easier than goodbye

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Bullet For My Valentine的音乐灵感来源于许多乐队,例如Metallica, Annihilator, Pantera, Machine Head, Iron Maiden, Testament, Slayer, Stuck Mojo, Judas Priest和Megadeth等。Paget将这些影响归类于复古的校园极端金属和重金

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲