1. House Republicans have backed down. Speaker John Boehner says there's now an agreement to accept the Senate's bipartisan two-month payroll tax cut. President Barack Obama congratulated lawmakers for ending what he calls a bipartisan stalemate. 2.

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(十二月)

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 洋话连篇

This is AP news minute. 1. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady must serve a four-game 'Deflategate' suspension imposed by NFL, a federal appeals court ruled Monday. The case is likely to fuel a fresh round of debate over what rule, if any, Bra

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(四)月

In a bad traffic jam, cars can be backed up for miles. 在严重交通堵塞时,车龙可能长达几英里。 back up有支持和援助的意思(看下例),用做被动语态时,back up也有堵塞的意思。 I always back you up. 我总是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

今天小编给大家分享一些雅思考试中的超高频短语,对大家的考试会有帮助哦~ 1.a change of pace 节奏变换 You can't do these chemistry experiments all daylong. You certainly need a change of pace. 2. a far cry from 相距

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1. New York is girding for a day of potential unrest. Occupy Wall Street organizers say they are planning to go ahead with a show of civil disobedience Thursday. They will be joined by city leaders who have denounced the raid that cleared the park pr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(十一月)

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. As the American housing market has cooled, worries about investments based on risky home loans have heated up. Last month, two hedge funds operated by the investment bank Bear Stearns nearly collapsed

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(七)月

By Lisa Schlein Geneva 19 December 2006 The Global Climate Observing System, an organization sponsored by the World Meteorological Organization, is launching an initiative to provide vital climate information for development needs in Africa. Lisa Sc

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

Lesson 51 Check 1.Separate checks,please! 2.I'll check it out. 3.Check your answers before you hand them in. 4.We don't accept checks. 5.You can't check out at the express checkout. 6.There's a medical check-up this afternoon. 7.Check the correct ans

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

1,a change of pace 节奏变换 You can do these chemistry experiments all day long. You certainly need a change of pace. 2, a far cry from 相距甚远 The published book is far cry from the early manuscript. 3, and how 的确 A: Shes a good dance

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

考试技巧:托福听力常考的20个短语 托福听力短语是大家在进行托福听力备考的时候一定要关注的一类,因为托福听力短语承载了大部分的听力段子文意。下面是为大家搜集整理了20个托福听力

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

1. a change of pace 节奏变换 You cant do these chemistryexperiments all day long. You certainly need a change of pace. 2. a far cry from 相距甚远 The published book is far cry from the early manuscript. 3. and how 的确 A: Shes a good dancer

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

China's fashion e-commerce service Mogujie.com has announced a merger with Tencent-backed competitor Meilishuo.com. 中国时尚电子商务网站蘑菇街已宣布与腾讯支持的竞争对手美丽说合并。 The value of the combined company is

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BRUSSELS, July 10 (Xinhua) -- Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) in its public health committee on Wednesday backed a draft proposal to discourage youth smoking by banning the use of strawberry and other flavors in tobacco products. MEPs also

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(210) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Some day my prince will come for me Save me from this harm that haunts me When will I be free tell me Some day he will come for me God I feel like I'm locked tight Tied up like a beast with a bad bite Yeah I knew you were wrong but you felt right Goo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

警员德州枪战中丧生 HOUSTON, July 14 (Xinhua) -- A U.S. police officer was killed and another wounded in a shootout with a gunman in central Texas, local media reported Sunday. Police officers went to an apartment complex in Killeen, a city 3

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1、a change of pace 节奏变换 You cant do these chemistryexperiments all day long. You certainly need a change of pace. 2、 a far cry from 相距甚远 The published book is far cry from the early manuscript. 3、 and how 的确 A: Shes a good d

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1、a change of pace 节奏变换 You cant do these chemistryexperiments all day long. You certainly need a change of pace. 2、 a far cry from 相距甚远 The published book is far cry from the early manuscript. 3、 and how 的确 A: Shes a good d

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Let me be. 别管我 Give me some space! 别管我! Don't get in my way today. 别管我 It's a pain at my side. 如鲠在喉 The traffic isn't moving. 很堵车,一动不能动 The traffic is backed up. 很堵车,一动不能动 The traffic is

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

为了让大家可以更好的复习,小编整理了雅思听力的高频词汇给大家。 1. a change of pace 节奏变换 You cant do these chemistryexperiments all day long. You certainly need a change of pace. 2. a far cry from 相距甚远 Th

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语