1 M: Excuse me , would you please tell me when the next flight to Los Angeles is? W: Sure ,——————————————————————, but if you do not mind transferring at Sa

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 【CET12-24备战】四级听力

A: I know nothing about transferring the deed of my home. B: The escrow company will be doing all of the work in transferring your deed. A: What is the first step in transferring the deed? B: A deed transfer always includes a title search to make sur

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: I think that I am going to hire a lawyer to help me transfer the deed of my house. B: Dont worry. The escrow company will be helping us with transferring the deed. A: How do they begin the process of transferring the deed? B: A title search is nec

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: Youre ready, right? B: Ready for what? A: Are you ready to transfer tomorrow? B: Yes. I am ready. A: Youre not nervous? B: Of course Im nervous. A: What are you most nervous about? B: I wont know anybody at that school. A: You shouldnt be nervous

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

A: You ready? B: Am I ready for what? A: Are you ready to transfer to a new school tomorrow? B: Oh. Yes, Im ready to transfer. A: Youre not nervous, are you? B: Im very nervous. A: Why are you nervous? B: Im not going to know anybody there. A: Thats

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

The weekend, he said he was looking a transferring at least five Afghan provinces to lead Afghan control by the end of 2010, including parts of Helmand. This was widely interpreted as a commitment to start the withdrawal of British troops in 2010. We

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

A: Are you ready yet? B: What are you talking about? A: Youre transferring tomorrow. B: Yeah. Im ready. A: Are you nervous? B: Of course I am. A: What are you nervous about? B: I wont know anybody. A: That shouldnt be a problem. B: Why? A: Its good t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

A: Where are you planning on transferring to? B: I cant seem to make a decision. A: Where do you want to go? B: I honestly have no idea. A: You havent thought about it? B: I like it here at PCC. A: Why dont you just continue going to PCC? B: I like t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

01 A The man wants to go to Los Angeles B The man wants to go to San Francisco C There are no flights to Los Angeles for the rest of the day D There are two direct flights to Los Angeles within the next two hours 02 A He enjoys writing home every wee

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

A: I really need help knowing what to do about transferring the deed of my house. B: The work of legally transferring the deed of your house will be taken care of in escrow. A: What is the first thing that they will do? B: The first thing they do is

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: What can I help you with today? B: I need to talk to you about transferring. A: Where did you want to transfer to? B: I have no idea. A: You have plenty of time to think about it. B: What do I need to do in order to transfer? A: Youre going to nee

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

作为商务职员,必须牢记这10句最常用的商务电话用语,能让您的工作效率大大增加。 1、 I'm interested in your CRM software. Can you give me an quote? 我对你们的客户关系管理软件有兴趣,能跟我报个价吗

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

LISTENING 3 Exam Retakes 要求重新考试 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~10 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( J )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. circumstance (A) opposite of pass or success 2. commo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

A: Whats up? B: Im filling out these applications. A: What applications? B: College applications. A: Youre in college already. B: Im planning on transferring to another school. A: Which school? B: I wont know until I mail these applications. A: Which

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

A: Can I help you? B: May I talk to you about transferring schools? A: Where would you like to transfer to? B: I havent figured that out yet. A: You have more than enough time to figure it out. B: What must I do to transfer? A: First, you have to com

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

By Jim Teeple Jerusalem 17 August 2006 Lebanese soldiers atop armoured personnel carriers ride in convoy to be deployed at the port in Tyre, Lebanon, August 17, 2006 Israel says it has begun handing over control of some areas of southern Lebanon to

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

A: Help me! I need a doctor! B: What is the problem, sir? A: My wife is on the floor! B: Sir, please calm down. Take a deep breath. A: I need some help, right now! B: Sir, I'm going to put you through to 911. A: Hurry, please! B: I'm transferring you

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: But keep in mind that as long as youre not transferring any infectious pathogens, increasing the diversity in your body is actually a very good thing. 但记住只要你不是在交换任何传染性

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

A: Can you help me with something, sir? B: What do you need? A: Well, I was planning on transferring soon. B: Where are you going to transfer? A: I want to transfer either to NYU or UCLA. B: I'm glad to hear that, but what can I do for you? A: I was

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit