Later, Johnny and Steve are playing Johnny:Grand Theft Auto Three is awesome! Steve:It's more violent than TV news! Johnny:What time is it anyway? Steve:Nine-thirty. Johnny:Oh, my God, three hours already! I have to get the chores done! Steve:No time

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

●语言不通 我想请一位日本人翻译。 I'd like to have a Japanese interpreter. *interpreter “口头翻译”。 我不会说英语。 I can't speak English. No English! (我英文不行。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

AMERICAN MOSAIC -January 11, 2002: Music by Bob Dylan/question about Amtrak/furniture maker Sam Maloof HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC — VOA’s radio magazine in Special English. (THEME) This is D

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

Crime is increasing world wide. There is every reason to believe the trend will continue through the next few decades. 世界范围的犯罪正在增加。有许多理由让我们相信这种趋势在未来的几十年将会继续。 Crime rates have

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

骑自行车的人都有这样一个愿望:有一辆永远不会被偷走的自行车.近来智利学生就发明了一种防盗自行车。 自行车被偷是防不胜防滴! Wall Street Daily: Being headquartered in Baltimore, many of our employees

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Here is a warning for college students, you are a prime target for identity thieves. so before you go back to school, there are some things you and your parents need to know. Financial author and radio host Dave Ramsey is here to explain. Good morni

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. This week on our program, we play music by a new country band called Love and Theft And answer a question about social parties in the United States ... But first, we

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(九)月

US Takes Action Against Cyber Theft Threat From VOA Learning English, this is the Technology Report in Special English. The United States has announced a plan to fight the quickly growing threat from cyber spies and Internet attackers known as hacker

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Theophile Kouamouo (L), a French national and the editorial director of Le Nouveau Courrier, and senior editor Saint Claver Oula (R) walk handcuffed for their trial on theft of an official document to Adibjan's Justice Palace, 19 July 2010 In Ivory C

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

今天我们要学的词是survival。 Survival, 是幸存的意思。大家都知道,适者生存,在英语里就是 Survival of the fittest, 美国总统布什星期三抵达以色列访问。与此同时,Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

By Mil Arcega Washington 06 February 2008 Authorities in the state of Florida say they have broken up a major theft ring that may be responsible for stealing millions of dollars in merchandise that was later sold on the Internet. Investigators in Pol

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

今天我们要学的词是throes。 Throes, 意思是阵痛、动荡。 Greece is in the throes of an economic recession, 希腊目前正处于痛苦的经济衰退期。 The book is about a couple who went through the throes of a messy divorce, 这本

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是 identity。Identity 有个性,个体,个人身份的意思。identity theft 身份盗用。有统计数字显示,As many as 9 million Americans have their identity stolen each year. 美国每年有多达900万人身份

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Guard Against Theft Tom:Where is my backpack? Marry:I don't know. Where did you leave it? Tom:I just put it on the chair a while ago, but now it's gone. Marry:Are you sure? Tom:Of course, I'm sure. I bet someone stole it. Marry:Well, you should've ke

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

今天我们要学的词是brick-and-mortar。 Brick-and-mortar, 意思是实实在在存在的, The community college operates both brick-and-mortar schools and online instruction programs, 这所社区大学既有自己的校园,又同时在网上

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是brick-and-mortar。 Brick-and-mortar, 意思是实实在在存在的, The community college operates both brick-and-mortar schools and online instruction programs, 这所社区大学既有自己的校园,又同时在网上

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

歌词: Thanks for callin' It's so good to hear your voice But you keep breakin' up In all the static and the noise But I keep listenin' 'Cause I never had a choice when it came to you I'd love to see you If you're ever out this way You sound happy

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The market for smartphones and tablet computers has boomed over the last few years, with over a quarter of adults and nearly half of teenagers owning one in the UK. But as our appetite for technology increases, so does the risk of our devices being s

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Sony has hired private investigators following the theft of personal data belonging to more than 100 million online gamers. On Tuesday the company admitted that there had been a cyber attack on the Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) network in April. Th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Topics: Minimum wage; cyber crime; I will want to versus I would want to; except for; conversely Words: wages subject to indexed to inflation consumer price index opponent to nickel and dime cyber to hack identity theft copyright infringement handle

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe