hightmare in the New Century ---America under Attack Thousands of people are feared dead after a devastating series of terrorist attacks on the United States of America. At around 9 a.m. local time 1)

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

I call myself a body architect. 我自称为一名人体建筑师。 I trained in classical ballet and have a background in architecture and fashion. 我学过古典芭蕾,也有建筑以及时尚的相关背景。 As a body architect, I fascinate

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

You are spot out, this is CNN Student News, thanks to the students in Michigan for getting things started for today, now let's get to the headlines. Thank you for that welcome, and thank you, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Rhode Island, Connecticut and New

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(四)月

Xiaomi becomes third-largest smartphone maker 小米成为第三大智能手机厂商 A four-year-old Chinese tech company has become the world's third-largest smartphone maker, behind Samsung and Apple. The company is called Xiaomi Inc. It has also

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

索尼(日语:ソニー株式会社,英语:Sony Corporation),是日本的一家全球知名的大型综合性跨国企业集团。索尼是世界视听、电子游戏、通讯产品和信息技术等领域的先导者,是世界最早便携

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

The Island of Mauritius God first made Mauritius and from it, he created Paradise. Mark Twain 1896 Where is it? Over ten million years ago, the waters of the Indian Ocean boiled. Massive volcanoes erupted miles underneath the surface. Huge amounts of

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文杂志-Magazine

The boss of the Virgin group Richard Branson has unveiled his latest adventure project. He plans to explore the deepest parts of the ocean in a high-tech submarine. Virgin Oceanic will conduct five test dives over two years. His team plans to explore

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 创新英语

call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

大学常用口语

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Idiom: Out of your mind ( go crazy) Hit the book: Beauty Spontaneous Improvised Tavern Pass down Glory Keep alive Dedicate to

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

打榜热歌 凄凄柔情:Jason Derulo - What If 今年Jason Derulo的名字一直出现在榜单上,作为新人,他的成绩相当不错。多首单曲打入英美榜单前十。这首What If也是出自今年3月他的首张专辑,目前排在

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

双子姐妹 The Veronicas - Untouched I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah lalalalalalalala I can't lie lie lie lie lie lie I wanna wanna wanna get get get what I want Don't stop Give me give me give me what you got got Cause I can't wait wait wait any more m

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

今天是五一节前的最后一天,经过了忙碌的三月和四月,终于可以轻松一下了,有伴的朋友可以相亲相爱,没伴的朋友如果你有打算要表白了,这篇文章要好好注意一下哦。 相信恋爱过的人都

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

无聊可以把一个人逼疯,神烦可以让一个人崩溃。抓狂究竟离你还有多远?英文如何表达要疯?这些说法任你选择~ 1. Drive sb crazy Drive本身有驱使的意味,这个短语表示把某人带向一种疯狂的境地

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

讲解 简单的梳理一下,凑热闹的主要分为以下几种: 1. UFO Sighting In Long Beach California 1hr Ago。 2. What was this crazy, silent light that just flew over California? 3. That Crazy Blue UFO That Set The Night Sky Ablaze Wasn'

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

快被逼疯了~ 英文用什么来吐槽抓狂的感觉? 无聊可以把一个人逼疯,神烦可以让一个人崩溃。抓狂究竟离你还有多远?英文如何表达要疯?这些说法任你选择~ 快被逼疯了~ 英文用什么来吐槽

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

无聊可以把一个人逼疯,神烦可以让一个人崩溃。抓狂究竟离你还有多远?英文如何表达要疯?这些说法任你选择~ 1. Drive sb crazy Drive本身有驱使的意味,这个短语表示把某人带向一种疯狂的境

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Superstar Where you from' how's it going? I know you Gotta clue' what youre doing? You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here But I know what you are' what you are' baby Look at you Gettin' more than just a re-up Baby' you Got all the pu

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

You can spend your whole life buildin' Somethin' from nothin' One storm can come and blow it all away Build it anyway You can chase a dream That seems so out of reach And you know it might not ever come your way Dream it anyway [chorus:] God is great

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Nerve通常解释为神经,但是它也有勇气的意思。例如在我们要学的第一个习惯用语: get up the nerve里,它就表示勇气。 例句1: I'm trying to get up the nerve to walk in and tell my boss I wanta 20% raise or I'll l

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语