With the development of computer technology, the internet has become more and more popular. Opinons are divided on whether students should surf the internet after class. Some students regard it as a great helper, the main reasons for this are listed

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

496. It kind of reminds me of that trip we took with Mom and Dad to Canada. 这有点让我想起了我们和爸爸妈妈去加拿大的那次旅行。 497. I dont remember how cold it was though. 但是我记不起来有多冷了。 498. Where exactly did we go in Canada? 我们去了加拿

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

剧码: Lets Get Together Yi-jun: I'm glad you're on your ten-year reunion planning committee. Holly: Yeah, you get the TV to yourself while I spend my nights surfing the Net for missing classmates. Yi-jun: That's not why. This way I can see how yo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Task 2: Surfing the Net W: Hi Bryan. Hare you doing? You look tired. M:Oh, Im a little burnt out. Ive been surfing the Net for the last few hours. W: Were you doing schoolwork, or was it just for pleasure? M:Well, I wanted to get some information

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

By Paige Kollock Washington 28 June 2006 Surfing has fascinated Americans for decades, and in some parts of the country has given birth to its own surfing culture and dialect. Some people grow up surfing, while others come to it from other sports li

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(六月)

Jack Johnson: Former Surfer Takes Road to Pop Stardom 杰克·约翰逊:从冲浪运动员到流行音乐明星之路 Jack Johnson, 29, knows about being in the spotlight. Before breaking into the m

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--体育娱乐看台

By Alan Silverman Hollywood 11 June 2007 A new animated family film dips into the high thrills world of 'big wave' surfing; but these athletes are not the usual tanned, muscular icons of the beach. They are penguins. Surfing penguins. Alan Silverman

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(六月)

By Kari Barber Dakar 02 December 2006 This year marks 40 years since the sport of surfing was introduced in Senegal. The country first gained the attention of the surf world with the 1966 surfing documentary The Endless Summer. In the following deca

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Sometimes on a Monday, you just need to spend some internet time watching the World Dog Surfing Championships or at least hear about it. Laura Klivans of member station KQED takes us to Pacifica, Calif., which hosted the event. L

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: Now we are going to remember the filmmaker who first showed us what it is like to set off in search of the perfect wave. (SOUNDBITE OF DOCUMENTARY, THE ENDLESS SUMMER) BRUCE BROWN: Many surfers ride summer and winter, but the ult

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Traveling at speeds of up to about 20 miles,they drive the mullet onto the beach.Trapped,the fish have no way to turn.Flattening out their bodies like surf boards,they skim in just inches of water. The surf mums are the only dolphins in the world who

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

(Typing sounds) W:Whats that gadget you are playing with Diarmuid? Diarmuid: Its my latest toy a netbook. W: A netbook? Diarmuid: Yes a netbook. N.E.T.B.O.O.K. Its like a laptop computer only even smaller. W: What a cute little computer!I like your n

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Now to that champion surfer. He's back home this morning after that terrifying shark attack and we are all happy that he is safe and ABC's T.J. Holmes is here with the story. Whats up, T.J.? Hey there, you fellows. We've seen the video. The world has

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

Surfing a Way of Life in California 加州冲浪者们乘风破浪享受每天新挑战 HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA Surfing started in Hawaii, but Californians adopted the sport early and popularized it around the world. Huntington Beach, is known a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

Author Peter Heller says learning to surf taught him a valuable lesson about catching the perfect wave in life. What followed was a six-month odyssey of catching waves along the Pacific coast, during which Heller learned lessons not only about surfin

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

Todd: So, Mark, what do Kiwis like to do in the summer? Mark: Yeah, I think the first thing for some people to realise is that Christmas is midsummer in New Zealand. Todd: Oh nice! Mark: So kiwis combine Christmas holiday and New Year holiday with a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Isaiah: Arent you supposed to be working? Nancy: I just thought I would take a break and surf the web a little. Isaiah: Youd better be careful which sites you visit. You know that Big Brother is watching. Nancy: The boss told us that, but I dont beli

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Topic 1-New norm for marriage registration in Beijing The Beijing municipal civil affairs bureau has announced that the city would implement a new set of rules for marriage registration, bear in mind its the first revision in 11 years. The rules aim

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议