A: Excuse me. I am interested in getting a library card. B: Sure, let me give you an application. You can fill it out right here at the counter. A: OK, here it is. B: Let me take a look at this for you. May I have your driver's license, please? A: He

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Broadcast: Mar 28 2003 Texan Clint Black wrote I Raq and Roll with his longtime collaborator Hayden Nicholas. The song is only available as a free download from his website, www.clintblack.com. He exp

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-文艺之窗

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

歌曲: Crazy 艺人: Patrick Nuo 音乐星级: ★★★★★ 所属专辑: Welcome 发行年代: 2003 风格: Pop 介绍: 对于喜欢帅哥,喜欢听流行音乐的歌迷来说,这首歌是相当不错的作品,抒情性比较强,旋律也比较惹人喜欢。Crazy正是来自瑞士帅哥歌手兼模特Patrick Nuo《

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A: Are you lost? B: I cant find the library. A: How long have you been looking? B: Ive been trying to find it for a while now. A: Would you like my help? B: That would be great. A: Have you seen the movie theater? B: I know where the movie theater is

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

MILAN, March 24 (Xinhua) -- Roma head coach Luis Enrique said Zlatan Ibrahimovic played a decisive role in AC Milan's 2-1 win over his side on Saturday. The Giallorossi were 1-0 up at half-time thanks to Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, but an Ibra brace turned

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Authorities Prepare for Refugees Fleeing Fighting in Raqqa ROJAVA, SYRIA As fighters of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces move on Raqqa, the Islamic State's defacto capital, many residents of the northern Syrian city and nearby villages are flee

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

GUY RAZ, HOST: It's the TED Radio Hour from NPR. I'm Guy Raz. And on the show today ideas about Speaking Up. Can you introduce yourself please? ESRA'A: Yeah. So my name is Esra'a, and I am from Bahrain. RAZ: Esra'a asked us not to use her last name b

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

ROME, Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- AC Milan head coach Massimiliano Allegri said on Monday that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still hungry for success with Italian giants Milan. The striker raised doubts about his long-term future last week in a revealing interview w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Sept. 6 (Xinhuanet) -- Italian tenor Salvatore Licitra, known as new Pavarotti in Italy for his powerful operatic voice, died Monday at the age of 43 after a scooter accident in Sicily. Licitra had been in a coma since the Aug. 27 accident i

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(415) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember. Scientists who study the Earth tell us that the continents and ocean floors are always moving. Sometimes, this movement is violent and mig

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(一)月

You shout it out But I can't hear a word you say I'm talking loud not saying much I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet You shoot me down but I get up I'm bulletproof nothing to lose Fire away fire away Ricochet you take your aim Fire away fir

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[Verse 1] So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Tru

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(312) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A controversial trade pact between South Korea and the United States that becomes a reality Thursday has drawn skepticism from opposition politicians in South Korea who are not accepting it as a fait accompli. The deal, known as the Korea-U.S. Free T

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

想象一下这样一个国家,女孩需要冒着被杀死的危险,偷偷摸摸的上学。这就是塔利班统治下的阿富汗,而这些威胁延续至今。22岁的 habana Basij-Rasikh 在阿富汗创办了一所学校教育女孩子。她赞

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

The United Nations says the Lord's Resistance Army is continuing to attack civilians in the Democratic Republic of Congo, despite a recent international offensive against the Ugandan rebel group. The Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affair

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Foreign Economic Relations Trade Committee of What City Address: 地址略 Tel: 电话号码略 Fax: 传真号码略 To: Ms Jaana Pekkala, Consultant for China Swiss Organization for Facilitating Investments Fax: +41-1-249 31 33 Tot

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

TEHRAN, June 15 (Xinhua) -- Iran puts the Rasad (surveillance) satellite in the orbit on Wednesday, the state IRIB TV website reported. The Rasad satellite will render images to the country, said the report. All the procedure of designing, constructi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy says that his nation's economic plight is one of extreme difficulty and that the country may need an international bailout. The Spanish leader told a meeting of his People's Party on Wednesday that those who do no

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The South Ridge on Aoraki Mt Cook has been re-named Hillary Ridge. This is to honour Sir Edmund Hillary who was in the group of four climbers who were first to climb along that ridge to the top the mountain in 1948. It took them 7 hours. Aoraki Mt Co

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语