必背句型:A:A heavy duty is on the imports of steel. 钢材进口关税很高。 B:To impose a heavy duty on the imports of steel is unreasonable. 对钢材进口征收高关税是无道理的。 It is unreasonable to impose a heavy duty on the im

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 第四段仿声词根和谐音词根(中) spin 旋转 -sphere球体-hemi sphere 半球- atmo sphere 大气,大气层(at-在,mo-more,sphere-球,地球) voc 说话 , 出声

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 《新东方 [爵以词雄] 词汇》刘一男

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级4000单词速记动画版

A: I would like to book a reservation at your hotel. B: What date would you like to make that reservation for? A: I need the reservation for May 14th. B: How many days do you need the reservation for? A: I will be staying for 3 nights. B: Is that a s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

I want to buy an airconditioner. Is this washing machine automatic or semi-automatic? This refrigerator is of low noise design. This TV set gives sharper pictures than others. This stereo set is a nice design. Is this TV set on sale? Which one is of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

A: Hello again,Sir. Have you made your decision? 又见面了,先生。您已经决定了吗? B: I was wondering, what do you require for a Temporary Loan? 我想知道,申请临时流动资金贷款需要什么条件? A: What you need to do

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Welcome to IBJ. Which service do you require? 欢迎光临IBJ银行。您需要哪项服务呢? B: I hope you can help me. I've been told about something called Financing Link? 我希望你能帮我。有人告诉我一个叫理財通什么的。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello. Are you here to withdraw some money from your account at the Securities Company? I'll need to see your Passbook for that account. 您好。您是来这儿从您在证券公司的账户取钱的吧?我需要看一下您这个账户的存折。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

By Paul Sisco Washington 24 April 2008 Still in the development stage, so-called 'smart guns' that fire only in the proper hands are close to becoming a reality. The idea is to keep guns away from children who accidentally fire them. The US National

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)

How Relevant Are Computing Behemoths? Your basic personal computer has one microchip at its core. The Central Processing Unit, or CPU, executes a set of commands contained in a predesigned program. The first supercomputers had a few more CPUs, but co

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

简单.jpg 释义: Brain:头脑,脑袋;brainer:费脑筋的事情,与脑袋没什么关系; in English:it means anything that requires minimal brain activity to accomplish. Usually said about decisions that are made, implying the deci

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

After Connecticut passed a law requiring gun background checks and gun safety courses, gun deaths decreased by forty percent. Forty percent. Prsident Obama today. In his announcement that he would take executive action to require more gun sellers to

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年Scientific American(一)月

These frequencies don't require devices to have an FCC license to operate on them. This makes the band attractive to manufacturers because they don't have to deal with the FCC. 这类频段不需要经过美国联邦通讯委员会授权即可使用。

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Rachel: So Steven, we've been talking about Costa Rica and how beautiful nature is there and how important it is to preserve it. What do you do in your life to save the environment or to protect the environment? Steven: It's almost daily that I think

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

THE PRESIDENT: Earlier this week, I signed into law the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act -- the most sweeping economic recovery plan in history. Because of this plan, 3.5 million Americans will now go to work doing the work that America needs

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

A DVD retails for $10 or more. Out of that, we writers currently get 4 or 5 cents. Were asking to get 8 cents per DVD. The producers and others say were asking for too much. That is television writer Saul Blooms argument as to why the Writers Guild o

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

十、定语从句省略结构关系代词在定语从句中做宾语时可以省略 例1:Most crocodiles will eat anything----capture and overpower. (A) can (B) they can (C) which can (D) and 分析:

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们要学的词是calorie。 Calorie, 卡路里,是热量单位。 Low calorie diet, 就是低热量的饮食。统计数字显示, Americans now consume 278 additional calories daily than they did in 1977, 美国人现在每天的卡路里

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: This is known as the distraction effect. When we are given a task that requires problem solving, economic or emotional pressure can cause focus to shift to the motivator, ultimately dividing your

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: We all assume that these labels are some kind of big government safety regulation, but, with the exception of baby food, the federal government actually doesn't require date labeling of any kind.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文