这是什么味儿? What's that smell? *完全不清楚时。 What's that smell? (这是什么味儿?) Oh, no! Something's burning. (噢,不好!是什么糊了吧。) I wonder what that smell is? I

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

1. EMILY: Karen, can you tell me how to pronounce kilometre? KAREN: Sure. British people say / / and Americans say / /. TEACHER: Karen and Emily, is there anything that isnt clear to you? KAREN: Emily asked me a question but I already answered her. T

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

22 A Friend When you read an English book, you often come across new words. You might try to guess what the words mean from the words you know, but when you cannot guess the meanings of new words at all, what should you do? You have a good friend the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

[00:01.16]Welcome back,everyone!欢迎回来,每个人! [00:03.34]Today,we're going to talk about good ways to learn English.今天,我们要谈论好的学习英语的方法。 [00:07.52]Ready?Who has some advice?准备好了吗?谁有一些建议吗

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级上(2013版)

Chapter 3. Cat? Caught? Cut? CD 3 Track 5 After laying our foundation with intonation and liaisons, here we finally begin to refine yourpronunciation! We are now going to work on the differencesbetween [?], [?], and [?], as well as[ō], [ā], and [ē

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD3

听力文本: Track one Daniel take me on a Cooks Tour I started working with Four Seasons eighteen years ago Working with the company gave me a great opportunity to travel around the world I worked first in London spent four years there Went to Pu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

电音流行:酷帅双人电子团 3oh!3 - Starstrukk Starstrukk是美国电子音乐团体3OH!3第二张录音室大碟《Want》中的第二支单曲,而收录在豪华版专辑中的Starstrukk混音版本邀来了怪怪潮女Katy Perry加盟,在

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

TechnologyReport-NoMoreGuessesatHowtoSayaName This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 A new online service offers a simple way to let other people know how to say your name correctly. It let

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

LAKSHMI SINGH, HOST: Finally, today, a new movie from director Spike Lee has a premise that sounds - well, it sounds crazy, impossible to believe. It's 1978, and a black police detective in Colorado Springs, Colo., manages to infiltrate the Ku Klux K

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Topics: John McCain, Little League sports, how to pronounce years and hours, using some plus a number, to hock, larger than life, to cheat on someone, I might say vs. I can say Words: navy liberal conservative term of office league World Series 1800s

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

He loved his job. He had a good job. He was a teacher. He loved to teach. He loved his students. He loved to teach his students. His students listened to him. His students listened to almost every word he said. His students learned from him. They lea

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Broadcast on Coast to Coast: April 10, 2003 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble and this week on WORDMASTER -- a way to find out what people are talking about. First, though, a story. (SOUNDS OF RUSHING WATER) RS: Imagine a waterway. Fish rush b

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER -- help for English learners who have trouble pronouncing words with the letters t-h. RS: Our friend Lida Baker joins us with a pronunciation lesson. She writes textbooks for Engli

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

酷帅双人电子团 3oh!3 - Starstrukk 3oh!3 ft. Katy Perry Nice legs, Daisy dukes, makes a man go [whistle] Thats the way they all come through like [whistle whistle] Low-cut, see-through shirts that make you [whistles] Thats the way she come thro

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Kara: So, Lupe, I've been taking Spanish classes for a long time, and I'm actually planning on taking a trip to Mexico this summer to help further my Spanish speaking skills. What's some advice you can give me on me learning Spanish? Lupe: Well, are

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

If the patriots win,yes?You'll dress like a Patriot for a day,Okay. 如果爱国者赢了 然后 你一天都得穿得像个爱国者球迷 没问题 If the Giants win,yeah?I will make you dress like a Giant for the day. 如果巨人队赢了 怎么办

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀