Unit 15 Talking about languages 281.A person who speaks two languages is bilingual. 282.A person who speaks three languages is trilingual. 283.How many languages do you speak? 284.Can you speak Mandarine? 285.Can you understand your American teacher?

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美国英语口语

第四十八单元 /tr / 每天令5个人微笑,每天令5个陌生人微笑。 Try to make 5 people smile every day. Try to make 5 stranger smile every day. trade 贸易 每年有成千上万的人来参加广交会。 Hundreds of thousands of peo

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

本单元是关于清静的夜晚的对话。 Alice: Ah, something smells fantastic! You're a whiz in the kitchen Paul. Paul: Thank you. Ellie: Yes, my daddy's a wonderful cooker. He's the bestest daddy in the whole wide world. Alice: And you're the luckiest 5 yea

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

本单元是关于坏消息的对话 Michal: What if it's her? Tim: You've got to talk to her. Michal: Hello? Dad: Michal? It's dad. Michal: Oh dzien dobry tatus. Dad: No, no, no you're in England, let's talk English. It's good for both of us to practise. Micha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

Chelsea Clinton A very corrupt lawyer and an immoral politician got married and had a baby. Can you guess what they called the baby? Chelsea Clinton. Notes: 1.A very corrupt lawyer and an immoral politician got married and had a baby. 一个很爱贪污

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. 期待失败十有八九就会失败。 Francis Crawford, American writer 弗朗西斯克劳福德,美国作家 Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. 从不犯错的人,也

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

I'm Martin Sharp. The man who had everything. Divorce, disgrace, humiliation. _____________1__________? Three, two, one... Excuse me? Are you going to be long? What? Maybe I should just wait. I'll give you a shout on the way down. Out of my way! Stop

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

(LONDON, Reuters)Politicians with facial hair should think again,according to a new survey. (路透社伦敦电)根据一项新的调查显示,蓄胡子的政治人物应该三思。 Twenty-one percent of the 999 adults who responded to a telep

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

Ingrid Betancourt is a Colombian-French politician and formerly the worlds most famous hostage. She was kidnapped in 2002 by the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) while campaigning to be president. Her six years in captivity in the Colomb

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

173. The polygonal portrait多边形肖像 polygon-poster There was a politician who wanted to have a portrait painted in the shape of a polygon. He contacted a particular portraitist whose portraiture was purportedly perfect and made a few inquiries

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

By Netsai Mlilo Harare, Zimbabwe 25 March 2008 In Zimbabwe, renowned playwright Cont Mhlanga, is extending his repertoire to include politics. He's contesting the upcoming polls in the hopes of becoming a rural councilor in the province of Matabelela

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II greets David Cameron, the leader of the Conservative Party, at Buckingham Palace, 11 May 2010 Britain has a new Prime Minister and a new government as five days of political deadlock has come to an end. Prime Minister Gor

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

A freed opposition politician is accusing Russian authorities of using dictatorial tactics against opposition figures. Boris Nemtsov was arrested during a government-sanctioned protest on New Year's Eve and sentenced to two weeks of imprisonment. For

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

By Jennifer Glasse London 23 October 2009 Demonstrators in London protest TV appearance by Nick Griffin The appearance of a far-right politician on a BBC political program has sparked controversy. Anti-fascist protesters broke through the BBC gates

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Just how deep are the ties between Russia and the National Rifle Association? The story of one Russian official offers some insight. His name is Alexander Torshin. Back in 2015, an NRA delegation traveled to Moscow and met him. N

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

狼来了的故事大家一定都听说过。这个词就是源于《伊索寓言》(Aesop's Fables)中的这个故事:一个牧童常喊狼来了!使邻人惊慌而自己从中取乐,后来狼果然来了,但是没有人相信他的呼喊,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Jeff, Canada speaker Would I like to be a politician, athlete, a movie star or a musician? Oh, that's an easy one. I definitely would like to be a musician. I'd hate to be a politician, and I'd hate to be a movie star, and there's not much difference

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

【生词预览】 transplant 移植, perform 进行 【笑话原文】 ABrainTransplant TheBrainSurgeonwasabouttoperformabraintransplant. Youhaveyourchoiceoftwobrains, hetoldthepatient, For$1000youcanhavethebrainofapsychologist,orfor$10,000youcanh

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

模仿句子:Now this casting was always a joke. He's called Darcy just like Jane Austen's brooding squire in Pride and Prejudice so glamorously embodied by Colin Firth in the 1995 television series.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Officials say Austrian politician Joerg Haider, whose far right views generated Western outrage, has died in a car crash. Stefan Bos reports that the 58-year-old Haider died early Saturday, reportedly while on his way to a family gathering. Austria'

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)