Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has met with Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta in Beijing. The two sides have pledged to enhance their cooperation particularly in the fields of national development, disaster prevention and poverty reduction. Su Yi has more.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Todd: Hello. I am here with Jade from Korea and we are going to talk about life in the military. So Jade, you were in the army correct? Jade: Yeah, I was in the army 'til just a year ago. Todd: Ah, so pretty recently. Jade: Yeah, recently. Todd: So h

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: Could you help me out with a ride to the airport this afternoon? B: I can give you a ride with no problem. What is your departure time? A: My flight departs at 4:00, so I need to leave my house at 1:00 to get to the airport by 2:00. B: Are you bri

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

A: Can you drive me to the airport tomorrow afternoon? B: I would be happy to drive you to the airport. When do you need to leave? A: For an international flight, the airline wants us to check in two hours in advance, so I need to leave my house at 2

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

A: If you are free, I was wondering if you could give me a ride to the airport this afternoon. B: Sure, Ill give you a ride. What time do you need to get there? A: I need to leave my house at 2:00 so I can get to the airport two hours before my fligh

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

Janis Joplin: One of the Most Famous Voices in American Rock Music Written by Dana Demange (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Im Pat Bodnar. VOICE TWO: Janis Joplin And Im Bob Doughty with People in America in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about Janis Joplin.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

He and his brother slept in a bunk bed. He had the bottom bunk. His brother had the top bunk. The top bunk had a guard rail. The rail kept the sleeper safe. His brother didnt like the rail. He always left it down. One time his brother fell out of the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

From NPR News in Washington, Im Craig Windham. Veteran Democratic Congressman John Murtha of Pennsylvania has died. Murtha, who was 77, has been suffering complications from gallbladder surgery. NPRs Andrea Seabrook says Murtha represented his Pennsy

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. This week We hear music by the Irish rock band U2 Answer a listener question about stock car racing And report about a restaurant in Washington, D.C. that operates a fully

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(四)月

US Unemployed Become Jobless, Homeless, Hopeful Jobless Robbyne Sudduth became a statistic - unemployed, homeless. Laid off from Xerox in 2007, she left Michigan and came to New York looking for work. I was putting out resumes and doing what people d

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

A: I need to copy a document immediately. B: We have a copy machine in our computer lab, located on the first floor. A: Great! How much is it for a copy? B: The price per copy is ten cents. A: That sounds reasonable. I'll be down there immediately. B

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello! I need to make a copy of something at once. B: There's a copy machine on the first floor in our computer lab, sir. A: Fantastic! Is there a charge? B: It's ten cents a copy, sir. A: Well, I'm only making one copy, so I guess I can afford it

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, can you tell me where I could make a copy of a document right now? B: Sir, you can come downstairs right now to the computer lab. A: That's great. I don't suppose the copy machine is free for guests? B: Sir, each copy is ten cents or one dime,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need to make a copy of a document as soon as possible. B: No problem, sir. There's a copy machine in our computer lab. A: Very good. How much does each copy cost? B: Each copy will cost you a dime, sir. A: A dime? I remember when copies used to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

AGRICULTURE REPORT -July 9, 2002: Popcorn By George Grow This is the VOA Special English AGRICULTURE REPORT. Americans love popcorn. They eat it at home, at sports events, and in movie theaters. Popco

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Todd: Now Jeanie, you listen to Hip-hop music. Jeanie: Yeah. Todd: Right. Actually me too. I like Hip-hop when I run. Do you think that Hip-hop music negatively influences people? Do you think it should be censored or should be controlled in anyway?

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

80年代初的南加州,还在学校念书的 Bryan Holland 和 Greg Kriesel 经常去 Orange 郡的环球俱乐部观看摇滚表演,终于有一天他们决定成立一支名为 Manic Subsidal 的乐队,当时乐队另外两名成员是主音吉

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

是Push Play2014年07月21日发行的专辑. 歌词: Song:See My Soul Artist:Push Play On a train full of strangers Take a glance and look away When a smile could be dangerous Safer to be afraid Building boxes and no one fits in Everyday's a j

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

WASHINGTON, D.C. Greg Watson has promoted solar power around the world for years. I work in green [technology] for an international development bank, [and] Im always saying, Look, the costs are down, there are all these incentives, really it makes ec

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是photo op. Photo op是photo opportunity的简称,意思是为做宣传而专门安排的媒体拍照机会。The meeting between the two Presidents was followed by a photo op, 两位总统会面后接受媒体拍照。 一架

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃