Good morning, all my dear listener. Welcome to my class in the morning. Im Juliet. A saying goes, An hour in the morning is worth two hours in the evening. So, I hope we can spend a wonderful and meaningful time here. We have a somewhat rude and curt

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

55.Gosh, it’s so darned cold in here! I had to turn off the heating last month, because I can’t afford it any more. 56.And last week I even had to give up the phone; I can afford that anymore neit

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

If you hate me,you're the loser,not me.Avril 如果你恨我,那么你就是失败者,而不是我。艾薇儿 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.02

the speaker was actually a total loser in marriage. She has divorced for three times. 这个做演讲的女人其实在婚姻中是很失败的,她先后离了三次婚。 But she proposed a great idea of marrying yourself. 但是在她所有的恋爱

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜英语早知道

美国人说的面子原来是这个意思! worm ones way out of 以不诚实的方式来逃避责任 own up to 承认错误 call it a night 今天就到此结束吧 cheap loser 抠门 In America, what kind of awkward situation would make an Americ

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

美剧原声: Bran: I did though. It's true, isn't it... what Maester Luwin says about my legs? I'd rather be dead. Robb: Don't ever say that. Bran: I'd rather be dead. 今天知识点:I'd rather 我宁愿 A: You sure you don't want to try my cuc

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

By Amberin Zaman Ankara 04 January 2006 In December a private Turkish airline began flying between Istanbul and Irbil, the capital of Iraq's Kurdish-controlled northern region. Company officials say b

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(一月)

Song: You Suck At Love Artist: Simple Plan But your love was like a loaded gun You shot me down like everyone 'Cause everyone's replaceable When you're just so incapable Of getting past skin deep Guess what, another game over I got burned, but you're

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Graduates of Yale University,I apologise if you have endured this type of prologue before,but I want you to do something for me.Please,take a good look around you.Look at the classmate on your left.Look at the classmate on your right. Now,consider t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Ethan: You missed a spot. Marie: Hold on. When we made our bet for the loser to wash the winners car, it didnt include the other person being there and being a pain in the neck . Ethan: Im just here to make sure everything gets washed properly, from

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Rachel: So what about America? If you lose your job what happens? Todd: Well, we have what you have. It's not called the dole though, it's called welfare, and basically what happens is if you lose your job, you can get money from the government, but

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂