PEOPLE IN AMERICA - James Rouse was a land developer who built shopping malls and a planned city near Washington, D.C. By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Sunday, November 13, 2005 (THEME) VOICE ONE: I'm Ste

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we tell about James Rouse. He was a developer who found new ways to improve American cities. (MUSIC) STEVE EMBER: It was a gray day in nineteen seventy-three. Ja

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Frank and Jesse James, Brothers in Crime in the Old West TONY RIGGS: PEOPLE IN AMERICA, a program in Special English by the Voice of America. Two of the most famous outlaws of the old American west were brothers. I'm Tony Riggs. T

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(三)月

James Baldwin Wrote About Race and Identity in America VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: James Baldwin And I'm Steve Ember with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about James Baldwin, one of the most important American

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

AMERICAN MOSAIC - November 1, 2002: Music by James Taylor / Question About the Visa Lottery / Election Day HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC --VOA’s radio magazine in Special English. (THEME) This is

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

THE MAKING OF A NATION - James Garfield: Gunfire Ends a Presidency After Only Six Months By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, September 29, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a progr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

British actor Roger Moore, best known for playing James Bond, has died. He was 89 years old. His children said in a statement Tuesday that Moore died of cancer. The love with which he was surrounded in his final days was so great it cannot be quantif

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

爱要说出口 James Blunt - Love Love Love Love Love Love James Blunt I'm not looking for us and neither should you Absolutely gorgeous then nothing I say is true You won't find yourself in these guilty eyes Cos I love anybody who's fool enough to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

英国偶像第9季冠军 James Arthur 新单《Get Down》!一切看起来似乎远未结束,但只要有你在我身后的支持,我就不会倒下。James 好像比比赛的时候瘦了些,希望能继续出更多好听更多贴近声线的歌

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

You're Beautiful James Blunt 一汽大众(新宝来) You're Beautiful是James Blunt(詹姆斯布朗特)的第三张单曲,歌曲刚一推出就排在了榜单的第12位,6周后更是势无可挡的夺取了冠军宝座。英国各电台也都大

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

上尉诗人James Blunt专辑《So Far Gone》!在经历了Back to Bedlam的疯狂爆火时期后,上尉诗人James Blunt的成绩逐渐趋向平庸。 Tell me the wars you're fighting Behind the smile you're hiding All the things I know you want

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

上尉诗人James Blunt第三张录音室专辑Some Kind of Trouble中这首好听的单曲I'll Be Your Man的MV非常欢乐,开头就是人潮汹涌的Party场面,坐在公交车上弹吉他唱歌的James咋看咋帅 Artist:James Blunt Song:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

STEVE EMBER: I'm Steve Ember. BARBARA KLEIN: And I'm Barbara Klein with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about James Brown, the musician called The Godfather of Soul. (MUSIC) STEVE EMBER: That was James Brown singing his famous

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月

BBC Learning English London Life The real James Bonds Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is London Life. On the banks for the River Thames at a place called Vauxhall there's a very distinctive building. In the movies this building is the ho

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Finally today, if you have ever marveled at someone's ability to reinvent himself, then James McBride is an artist for you. He is an accomplished musician, but the world was introduced to his writing more than two decades ago wit

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Ti West James Ransone: In A Valley Of Trivia play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0012:27repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. JONATHAN CO

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur Written by:James Arthur/Steve Solomon/Neil Ormandy I met you in the dark You lit me up You made me feel as though I was enough We danced the night away We drank too much I held your hair back when You were throwi

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Joshua James是一个创作型歌手,他的音乐很亲切很容易感染人,简单但很容易触动人心。 Artist:Joshua James Song:FM Radio I heard about, i heard about your daddy got sick. Drove down to the river to die alone. Seven days, s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Ryan Geertsma. Voice 2 And Im Robin Basselin. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. An eye for an eye. The blind leadin

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

即将来华的上尉诗人 James Blunt 新单《Blue on Blue》!听上尉诗人轻声唱起一首美好的赞歌,如此欢欣。话说这个头型太适合他了!脱下胡子真是个很清秀的诗人啊,原来不留胡子的他也很迷人。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲