Agriculture Report - High Food Prices, Revolutions, and the Future 农业报道 - 高粮价的影响及未来 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 Food prices are down from their record

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(425) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you? 好的,Kerys,我们来谈谈高中的事儿。你的高中是什么样的? Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

China's trade surplus(贸易顺差) grew for the third consecutive(连贯的) month in June, as exports saw stronger than expected expansion(膨胀) to reach a record high. Exports rose 43.9 percent from a year earlier to $137.4 billion in Ju

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

High school is very important in ones lifetime. Nowadays, the movies about the high school time are so popular, but the stories are exaggerated, my memories about high school life are so different from the movie. During the three years, study occupie

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

The High Cost of Winning People Weekly 2004 Time Inc. All rights reserved 1 Jay Sommers, 36, Won: $5.8 million, Outcome: Lost it all, delivered pizza Jay Sommers was 20 when he won a $5.8 million lott

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

歌词如下: I can jump so high. Can you touch the leaves? Yes,I can touch the leaves. I can jump so high. Can you reach the sky? No,I can not reach the sky. I can run so fast. Can you run pass the dog? Yes,I can run pass the dog. I can run so fast.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you? Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a, quite a run-down area. Todd: Oh, OK. Kerys: So it was the norm for girls to get p

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Program Offers Job Experience, Pay for High Schoolers At the start of the school year, Aelina Pogosian could not wait to tell her friends about the most interesting thing she had done over the summer. The 16-year-old did not want to talk about a trip

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Students from across the United States are preparing to finish their high school education in the coming weeks. Most of the students will graduate. Others will not. Education experts say some of the graduates will be receiving a degree even though th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Next time youre found, with your chin on the ground There a lot to be learned, so look around Just what makes that little old ant Think hell move that rubber tree plant Anyone knows an ant, cant Move a rubber tree plant But hes got high hopes, hes go

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Work begins on major high-speed railway in western China XI'AN, Oct. 27 (Xinhua) -- Construction work started Saturday on a major high-speed railway in China's western hinterland to promote local economic cooperation and development. The 643-km-long

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The price of oil is rising, hitting a nine-month high on the New York market as traders worry about the disruption in Iranian oil exports. On Sunday, Iran cut off the small amount of oil it supplies to British and French companies. It was a pre-empti

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

CANBERRA, Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- The Australian dollar hit a 28 year high as it edged closer to parity with the U.S. dollar, rising to a new post-float record of 99.70 U.S. cents on Thursday morning. At 11:15am (AEDT) on Thursday, the local unit was tra

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

URUMQI, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- A total of 168 tourists were rescued early Thursday after being stranded by high winds for 12 hours in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, rescuers said. The tourists were traveling by car and bus on a prov

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Sept. 2 (Xinhuanet) -- Insomnia costs average U.S. worker 11.3 days, or 2,280 dollars, in lost productivity each year, according to a new study published in journal Sleep. The total cost to the nation is 63.2 billion dollars annually, the st

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NEW YORK, March 22 (Xinhua) -- U.S. stocks declined on Tuesday on high oil prices and possible earning lost from airline companies because of Japan disaster. With no economic news released on Tuesday, investors(投资者) paid attention to the co

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

周五新鲜速递:Taio Cruz 联手凯莉米洛超high新单曲 英国新人Taio Cruz去年在排行榜上风头大盛,多首歌曲打入榜单成为冠军单曲。本次他与澳洲性感天后凯莉米洛合作的新单曲Higher听起来也是让

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

The Kiwi dollar was 88.3 cents against the US dollar a few days ago but by 5pm today it had dropped to 83.7 cents. This is still too high for exporters. New Zealand exports dairy products, meat, wool, timber, fruit, wine and many other products which

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Todd: OK. Cat, we're going to talk about high school. Cat: OK. Todd: Ah, tell me about high school. Did you like high school? Cat: I did after I was about 14 or 15 years old, when we could chose our subjects. Todd: Uh-huh. Cat: I started to enjoy it

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话