A: Hello, how are you doing? B: Pretty good, and you? A: I'm doing great. B: That's great to hear. A: So how long have you been going to PCC? B: I've been going here for a couple years now. You? A: This is my first year. B: How do you like it so far?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: How are things with you? B: Not too bad. How about yourself? A: Not bad. B: I'm glad to hear that. A: Have you been going to PCC long? B: I've only been here two years. How about yourself? A: I just started this year. B: Do you like it? A: It's fi

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

剪辑自(Stuart Little)一家之鼠 Stuart wants to find his family. Mrs. Little: Stuart, did I hurt you? What’s the matter? Stuart: I just wanted to ask you something, but you were already asleep.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

A: I enjoyed talking to you. B: I enjoyed talking to you too. A: We should hang out some time. B: I think that would be nice. A: Is there anything you would like to do next time? B: Do you want to go out to eat? A: I'd like that. B: So I'll see you n

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

What's your reason to go to Qingdao? 你去青岛的理由是什么? Because I want to get nearer to the sea. 因为我想离大海更近。 I was attracted by the monkeys in the mountain. 我被山中的猴子吸引了。 It can enlarge you knowle

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I was never going to go if I waited for someone to come with me. 我不会等到有人要和我一起走才上路!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

unit 77 询问日期(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What day is today? A:今天是星期几? B:lt's Thursday, I think. B:大概是星期四。 A:Tomorrow is Friday. It's going to be the weekend. A:明天是星期五,又要到周末了。 B

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(243) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A: What are you doing this weekend? B: I'm going to the movies with a friend. How about you? A: I'm not sure yet. B: Well, did you want to go see a movie with me? A: What movie are you going to see? B: I'm not sure yet. Is there something you want to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

Where was I? 我刚刚讲到哪里了? 例句: Let's back up, where was I? 让我们说回去,我刚刚讲到哪里了? A:Where was I? 我刚刚讲到哪里了? B:You were going to tell us why you don't like that restaurant. 你刚刚想告诉

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Don't give me that 不要说那种话;不要装傻;别唬我了;别瞎扯例句: Don't give me that.I know all the details. 别跟我瞎扯,我知道所有细节。 Don't give me that.I know she hates my cooking. 别唬我了,我知道她不

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

释义: get around 到处转悠,绕行,躲避,腾出时间做(to) 虽然不太熟悉,但这的确是平时常用的句型。get around 表明到处转悠、聚集或回避。另外 get around to 表明正在着手做原本打算做的事情。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

释义: Don't give me that!不要说那种话!不要装傻! 如果对方拿出毫不讲理的借口或解释,就可以用这句话表示不要说那种话!,如果不相信对方的解释或辩解,就可以使用这个句子。另外,G

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

释义: take care of 照看,处理 非常熟悉的短语,表示照顾某人。另外,如果变成 take care of sth 的话就可以理解为处理某事,如果单独是 take care 的话就表示走好的客套话。 例句: Let me take car

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

文本: HADDOCK:We're not going to be driving like this ___(1)___ to Europe,are we?! TINTIN:Don't worry!Over there!Look!A plane! HADDOCK:I don't know if I should be happy or not! TINTIN:Chin up,Captain! HADDOCK:And where _(2)_ in Brittany,if I may

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

这首《Just the way you are》收录在Bruno Mars的专辑《Doo - Wops Hooligans》中。情歌王子再一次向世人证明恋爱中的人应该是这样子的,爱你就是爱你所有的样子,你的一切。 Oh her eyes, her eyes Make the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

turn one's back on 背对某人,拒绝(帮助),回避 Why did you turn your back on him? I told you to take care of him! 你为什么不管他?我跟你说过要好好照顾他的! Now I only turned my back for a second and she was gone. 我

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

A: What are you doing? B: Nothing much. Whats up with you? A: Actually, I was wondering if you could help me with something. B: What would you like me to help you with? A: Well, you know Im going to be moving in soon? B: You told me already. A: I was

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Kenny went to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist had written many books. How can I help you? What's your problem? the psychiatrist asked. Kenny said, I have only one problem. But it's a big one. I hate my life. I'm tired of living. I'm tired of everyth

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

讲解文本: don't give me that 别来这套 Don't give me that, you know what you did. 少来这套,你做过什么你自己知道。 -A: Wendy was too full to eat your food. 文迪太饱了,吃不下你做的东西。 -B: Don't give me that.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

I'm here to meet you today. 今天我来这里接您。 I'm here to meet you today. 今天我来这里接您。 Glad to meet you. 很高兴认识您。 Long time no see. 好久不见。 Long time no see. 好久不见。 How is everything going? 最近怎

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句