詹姆斯布朗特(JamesBlunt)出生于英国,当歌手前是一位军人,曾受命服役于南斯拉夫的科索沃,也是一位保护英国女王及皇太后的皇家侍卫。离开军队后,他在美国的一次音乐研讨会上被前

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Pro-democracy activists in 2006 listen to parliament proceedings on a mobile phone in Katmandu, Nepal Activists fight for different things. But one thing many activists around the world hold in com

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十二)月

Now let's cast our eyes on Kenya and take a look at how African tour guides view Chinese tourists. CRI's Cao Yuwei has more. Reporter: Recent media reports of Chinese tourists in Kenya throwing things at wild animals and shouting loudly has sparked d

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年

[00:00.00]Workbook [00:00.86]练习册 [00:01.72]Module 9 Heroes [00:03.47]模块9 英雄 [00:05.22]Listening, speaking andpronunciation [00:07.09]听力,说话和发音 [00:08.96]8 Listen and choose thebest answer. [00:59.31]8 听录音,选择最佳

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语第四册

How do you do this every day? he asked. Real estate is such a dog eat dog business. All of you agents are competing with one another. A client is like a bone. All the dogs go after the bone. If they have to bite other dogs, so be it. The bone is all

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

模仿文本: Hundreds of foreign tourists savoured the slow journey along the river, taking in the savannah landscape, camping overnight and eating local food cooked over small fires by their guides. Now the same guides, mostly young men, sit list

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Grammar Girl here. Today's topics are style guides and how to deal with book titles. Joe called in with this question: With all of the style guides that are out there -- APA, MLA -- why would anyone use Chicago? I was finding it very hard to believe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topics are style guides and how to deal with book titles. Joe called in with this question: With all of the style guides that are out there -- APA, MLA -- why would anyone use Chicago? I was finding it very hard to believe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

There are times when I don't know where I stand (Woah sometimes!) You make me feel like I'm a boy and not a man (Woah sometimes!) There are times when you don't give me a smile (Woah sometimes!) I`ll lie awake at night and worry for a while (Woah, wo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

By George Dwyer Washington 12 March 2008 A Washington D.C.-area company has built a profitable business by producing durable pocket guides that help people communicate using visual images rather than spoken language. International travelers have been

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

《Back To You》 Sung By Bryan Adams I've been down - I've been beat I've been so tired-that I could not speak I've been so lost thatt I could not see I wanted things that were out of reach then I found you and you helped me through and ya showed me

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

You were always there to hold my hand When times were hard to understand But now the tides of time have turned They keep changing Seasons range, but you remain the same A steady heart, a sun to reign You'll be the light that's shining bright High abo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Todd: Hey, er, Mark, could you tell me about the first job you ever had? Mark: I think it was when I was at university, well my first long term part time job was when I was at university and one night a week I used to work for 12 hours from 6 pm til

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

When I was younger I was in an organisation called the guides. Guides are girls who are between 10 and 14 who get together once a week to do things like have competions and play games and go camping and generally just have fun together. I really enjo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

A Nepalese mountaineer who has climbed Mount Everest more times than any other climber, is leading a new expedition to clean up trash left behind on the world's tallest peak. The Sherpa named Apa and a team of climbers and guides left for Everest Wed

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: Hey, er, Mark, could you tell me about the first job you ever had? Mark: I think it was when I was at university, well my first long term part time job was when I was at university and one night a week I used to work for 12 hours from 6 pm til

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dai: So, Naomi, so you're from Wales and you're eleven. So what does an eleven-year-old girl do for fun in Wales? Naomi: I do music. I play the piano and and the violin. Dai: How long have you played the piano for? Naomi: Since I was about eight. Dai

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

讲解 今天推荐给大家的歌叫做Flashlight And the key word in this song is Flashlight Flashlight f-l-a-s-h-l-i-g-h-t 手电筒 闪光信号灯 A flashlight is a small electric light(电灯) which gets its power from batteries(电池) and

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

BEIJING, Aug. 20 (Xinhuanet) -- His skin-fit purple jeans, black T-shirt, that hangs loosely on his strong frame, leather bracelets, and huge finger ring scream the rebellious spirit of a rock singer. But when Vanness Wu begins to talk about his new

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

回家过年,与家人团聚,哪怕只是吃一口爸妈亲手煮的饭菜,说一两句知心话,就算他们无法在生活和工作中给予我们具体的帮助,甚至当我们谈起工作时,他们可能也是一知半解。但只要我

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语