Hints on Hosting a Manger from Overseas 关于招待外国经理的提示 1) Take them to a famous restaurant, but let them order some of the food. 2) Don't fret if you are a newbie at hosting. 3) Ask them what they would like to be called. 4) Never

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Callum: Hello, Im Callum Robertson and this is Entertainment. Next Monday, August 27th , in Britain is a national holiday or what we call a bank holiday and several thousand people will be heading off to a small village in Wales which is hosting the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

In this Business English Podcast, well be looking at the language used to make appointments on the telephone. We live in the era of remote communication: teleconferencing, videoconferencing, and online meetings. More and more group efforts are gettin

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

A) A list of the typical excuses for not being done on time: My dog ate the report. Oh, you needed that this week? You're not the boss of me. Put it on the pile, I'll get to it whenever. 一些在未能及时完成工作时常用的借口:我的狗把

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

[00:00]P:Never will I sign that paper. Never will the United States ever surrender! [00:05]L:Well, well, we're at loggerheads then, aren't we? [00:08]And I suppose the threat of death to someone with your valorous war record would mean nothing. [

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

President Obama again called for action on his proposed health care overhaul plan, saying the government can revamp the current health care system in a way that does not add to the deficit over the next ten years. The president paid a visit to a Was

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Callum: Hello, Im Callum Robertson and welcome to this very special edition of Entertainment. Im backstage at the International Learning English Awards, the most prestigious awards of their kind and they are just about to announce the award for the

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

文本: Batman:You're safe...for now. G.C.P.D. Officer Jones:Thank God! Batman:You may want to hold off on thanking Him until after you've answered my question.Who are you? G.C.P.D. Officer Jones:Sorry,man.I'm a cop.Gordon sent us in here.I'm from

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

I love this city. And I see it going down. Sometimes, I think this place is cursed. I won't let it ________1_______. Citizens of Gotham, we will not, we cannot let these killers and these robbers and _______2______ win. Not on my watch. There's a war

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

15.And if you need to predict human height in the near future to design a piece of equipment, Gordon says that by and large, you could use today's data and feel fairly confident . 【分析】复合句。if引导条件状语从句,其中to design..

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Sneeze and cough particles form a cloud whose turbulence pulls in surrounding air, which allows the goop to maintain buoyancy and move farther than expected. Cynthia Graber reports. Gordon: When you have to sneeze or cough, do it into the bend of you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Facing Business Challenges at Top of the Tree Baking Company Baking Up Millions You can use a lot of words to describe Gordon Weinberger, the founder of Top of the Tree Baking Company. Verbose. Determ

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是blitz。 Blitz, 是闪电战的意思。为防止工党在明年大选中落败,British Prime Minister Gordon Brown tried to win back middle class voters through a policy blitz, 英国首相推出一批新政策,希望重

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

[00:08]D:Bud? ...What's going on? [00:19]B:Today was the b [00:25]ig crash. [00:22]Liquidation sale. He's gonna curve Bluestar into little pieces and sell it all off. Bastard. [00:32]I handed it to him on a silver platter. [00:35]D:Bud, it's no

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

In this Business English Podcast, we'll be looking at the language used to make appointments on the telephone. 在本期的商务英语播客中,我们将要学习电话预约所使用的语言。 We live in the era of remote communication: telecon

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

听力题目: 15.(A). He interferes in the affairs of others. (B).He frequently receives medals. (C). He is in business of selling metals. (D). He operates several businesses. 16.(A). He left the laboratory at three oclock. (B). He was unable to pe

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

This little girl is a real shock. 这个小女孩让人特别震惊! Miracle baby Kimberly Gordon survived an emergency birth a year ago when a lightning bolt struck her mother and shes got the static-straight hair to prove it. 这个奇迹般生还的

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

19 Nov 2016 Davie MacKinnon Aidan Smith SATURDAY Gordon Strachan, the price of football, jinxes, hoodooes and curses + the Toilet XI

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

HARI SREENIVASAN, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: The American military is ramping up operations in the war-torn country of Yemen, where a Saudi- led coalition of mostly Sunni countries supports Yemen's president against Shiite Houthi rebels. The U.S. i

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Crispy Salmon with Crushed New Potatoes. These are boiled, new potatoes, and we peel the skin off. 脆皮鲑鱼和嫩马铃薯泥。这些是水煮的嫩马铃薯,然后我们把皮剥掉。 And that can be done the day before. And all we're gonna

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情