021B 远足旅行: 中级课程 Daphne和Roger一起去山里露营。到了晚上,俩人坐在campfire - 篝火旁边聊天儿。 Professor: That's right, Winnie. You know, being out in the woods at night can be pretty scary if you're used to city

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

Captain Cookes pier was smaller than Hansons, but there were many exciting rides there. Look! Benny cried. He pointed to a very large pirate ship. The ship rocked high into the air, back and forth. There were also games where people could win prizes.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 131 The Boardwalk Mystery

Jack pushed his glasses into place and opened AHistory of New Orleans Music. What's that, man? Dipper asked. It's a history book, said Jack. Teddy and Kathleen gave it to us, said Annie. Oh, yeah, my best friends, said Dipper. Jack looked in the inde

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The sky had grown cloudy, and a warm breeze wasblowing. Dipper stopped the cart and listened. Hear that?he said. Parade's coming this way.Jack heard band music in the distance. Is that parade for All Saints' Day? asked Annie. Maybe. Or maybe for a mi

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Dipper closed the door. It was pitch-black inside the shop. As the windhowled outside, the broken shutters banged againstthe brick walls. A gust of damp air blew through theroom. It's dark in here, said Annie. And cold.It's creepy, said Jack. Yup, sa

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Streetlamps were coming on as Jack, Annie, andDipper walked away from Jackson Square. When theycame to Bourbon Street, vendors walked thesidewalks, calling out, Ice cream!Lemon pie!Ham biscuits!Hmm. Sounds good, said Annie. There seems tobe lots of g

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The hot, muggy air was filled with noise. Jack andAnnie heard the clippity-clopof horses' hooves. Theyheard voices calling out Crawfish pies!Buttermilk!Gumbo for sale here!Jack looked down at his and Annie's clothes. Theywere both wearing white shirt

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

It was cooler outside now. Daylight was fadingquickly. The wind had picked up. A grand adventure for us, eh? said Teddy. Yes!said Annie. Jack was excited, too, but he had lots of questions. As Teddy started off through the oak forest, Jackhurried to

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

AHHH! yelled Teddy. AHHH! yelled Jack. AHHH! yelled Annie. Still screaming, they all ran toward the door. Thebone came after them. Teddy led the way as they tore through thearchway and scrambled up the winding staircase. Jack looked behind them. It's

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

丹尼尔和阿美来到历史博物馆。丹尼尔被木乃伊的模型吓坏了,拉着阿美要离开。结果怎么样呢? Listen Read Learn May: Danny, see, this is the museum of history. We are in the Egypt Hall. Daniel: What's that in the white cloth? May: It's a model of Egyptian

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

06Being Scared GLOSSARY haunted with ghosts and/or spirits in a location, such as inside a building* All the children on this street think that the old green house is haunted. coward someone who lacks courage and doesnt do something because he orshe

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之日常生活

One, two, three; one, two, three... Well, I left my home on hollow bones While you were curled and sleeping And I wandered far beneath a concrete star And slept along the highways But even though I am lost all the time I've got hooks in my sides that

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

BBC Learning English London Life Royal Albert Hall Yvonne:Frank Sinatra, Pavarotti and The Beatles all performed here and even Winston Churchill spoke here. Today, join me, Yvonne Archer on a visit to the Royal Albert Hall with London Life from bbcl

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: We have a kind of ghost story next. It's the backstory of a discovery. Three years ago on this program, we placed a phone call to the journalist Paul Watson. He was on an icebreaker, a ship in the Arctic with the aid of a helicop

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Now to Raqqa in Syria. For the past three years, it's been known as the defacto capital of the Islamic State. Coalition forces have begun a drive to force ISIS out of that city. And for years, ISIS has tried to make sure that wha

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Halloween is a holiday celebrated on October 31. By tradition, Halloween begins after sunset. Long ago, people believed that witches gathered together and ghosts roamed the world on Halloween. Today, most people no longer believe in ghosts and witche

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Its October the 31st, and across Britain and the USA, thousands of children are dressing up as monsters,ghosts and witches and going to their neighbours houses to ask for sweets or to play tricks on them if they refuse. Many houses have lanterns made

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Emily: Im not going into that house. Its supposed to be haunted. Stephen: Come on. Dont be a coward. You dont believe in ghosts, do you? Emily: I dont, but Im not taking any chances. Just look at that house! Its spooky. Im getting goosebumps just loo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Take what you need while there's time The city will be earth in a short while If I'm not mistaken it's been in flames You and I will escape to the seaside There is a storm in the distance The wind breathing warning of it's imminence There is a lighth

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

I was pulling out of the parking lot of a country bakery today, when the orchard opposite caught my eye. All the bare trees were a bright white color, from the bottom of the trunks to the tips of the top branches. It was quite a sight, and contrasted

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English