D.A.H. Private Bank Limited 安新私人银行有限公司 Dah Sing Bank Limited 大新银行有限公司 Dah Sing Finance Limited 大新财务有限公司 Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank Limited 第一劝业银行

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Futures Contract 期货合同 Corn Futures Contract of Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) __________________ Terms |Contract Contents ________________________|________________________ Trading Unit |5,000 bus. for each contract ________________________|___

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Four common bad habits combined smoking, drinking too much, inactivity and poor diet can age you by 12 years, a sobering new research suggests. 一项发人深省的新研究表明,吸烟、酗酒、不运动和不良饮食这四种常见的坏习惯

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To celebrate the upcoming Halloween on October 31st, Language Tips has invited three foreigners-Nancy Matos from Canada, Casey Chin from America and Guanny Liu from New Zealand, at the China Daily website to have a chat about it. Here comes the inter

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

magazine 杂志 periodical 期刊 back number 过期杂志 pre-dated 提前出版的 world news 国际新闻 home news 国内新闻 news agency 新闻社 editor 编辑 commentator 评论员 reporter, c

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A mysterious animal species which looks like a mix of a horse and a deer was recently spotted in rural China. 最近在中国的乡村地区,有一个看起来像马和鹿的混合体的神秘物种被发现了。 This was the first time Chinese fo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It causes arguments in households the world over - that age old debate, whose turn is it to do the washing up? 这个问题由来已久并在全世界家庭引起争执这次轮到谁洗碗了? And while the temptation to leave the dishes until the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英文简历模板:市场助理 MARKETING ASSISTANT Sandy Bin 15/F,TOWARD ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING,BEIJING. OBJECTIVE A position that will further develop my superior marketing skills. EXPERIENCE Mark

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Air pollution, corruption and the wealth gap are the three issues of most concern to readers ahead of the annual parliamentary sessions of China, dubbed as two sessions, according to an online survey by the China Daily website. 中国日报网一项网

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

怎样用英语谈论辞职的原因 在面试新工作时,常被问到的问题就是:你为什么要辞掉上一份工作?,你一般都怎么回答的呢?今天我们来通过英文对话学习一下辞职的理由都有哪些吧! Emily

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Simple Way to Improve Your Life Everyday I love to have simple ways to improve my life. Everyday is a chance for improving our life, and its up to us to best use it. What I want is to have good, balanced progress everyday. To ensure balance, my fav

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The woman yelled at him. You're going the wrong way! she yelled. Why don't you obey the rules? She was pretty. He stopped. He got off his bike. He said, I was just trying to save time. She said, Well, you won't be saving time if you injure someone. I

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Be kind to your body. A good workout is the best stress reducer, and a fit , healthy body is the best fashion statement. The pursuit of optimal fitness is a journey, a constant struggle, a lifestyle. It's a gradual process where intensity during each

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

释义: go about 解开,开始,继续自己的事情 go about one's business 表示继续某人的事情,go about one's lives 表示按照自己原本的方式进行,同理可以表示按照原本的方式处事或生活。 例句: I don'

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

释义: get away (from)(离)远去,脱离 表示摆脱公司的日常生活,休息(get away from one's work or daily routine),即休息的含义。如果以命令型的语气向对方喊Get away!的话,就表示走开!,和 Get lost!或

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

A woman in Ankang China has divorced her paralysed husband and remarried his best friend so that they can take care of her ex-husband together. 中国陕西省安康市的一名女子与她的瘫痪丈夫离婚,之后又与丈夫最好的朋友再婚

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Step one: Plant yourself deep in a bed of faith, and pack it down solid and tight. Drench daily with positive thinking, and keep saturated just right. Mulch often with forgivenss, for this will help you grow. Quickly remove any seeds of worry, for th

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Yang Li: We also spoke to Primrose and David from London. They are both in their 30s and both daily users of the internet for research and information. Primrose: I use it in my work life and I also use the internet for information. I don't watch TV,

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Of all virtues,magnanimity is the rarest.-------William Hazlitt 所有美德中,最难能可贵的是宽宏大量。------W哈兹里特 图片1

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.07

No one can bargain with life. You must endeavor as long as you are alive. 没有人可以和生活讨价还价,所以只要活着,就一定要努力。 图片1

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.09