Christina: Genie in a Bottle She started out a fresh-faced 1)cutie singing and dancing on “The Mickey Mouse Club”. Today she’s a sexy 2)siren who’s turned the music world upside down and so is

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

浓浓复古风,让人想舞动起来:Christina Aguilera- Candy Man tarzan and jane were swingin' on a vine candyman, candyman sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine sweet, sugar, candyman hey, uh i met him out for dinner on a friday night he

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

《暮光之城4:破晓》主题曲 Christina Perri- A Thousand Years 《暮光之城4:破晓》的上集将于11月18号公映。有如漫漫长夜之后的破晓,这段惊心动魄的罗曼史最终要迎来结局。 小编给大家推荐的这

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

fighter christina aguilera ( nba 季后赛主题曲) 歌词大意:After all you put me through;在经历过你所让我经历的一切之后;You'd think I'd despise you;你已经觉得我会鄙视你But in the end, I wanna thank you但是最

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 春天听的英文歌曲

克里斯蒂娜阿奎莱拉(Christina Aguilera),1980年12月18日出生于美国纽约史泰登岛,美国女歌手、演员。 童年时期,克里斯蒂娜加入电视节目米老鼠俱乐部后开始演艺生涯。1998年与RCA唱片公司签

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

歌手:CHRISTINA AGUIELRA 专辑:花木兰 Reflection CHRISTINA AGUIELRA Look at me You may think you see who I really am But you'll never know me Ev'ry day It's as if I play a part Now I see If I wear a mask I can fool the world But I can not fo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Little girls 年轻的女孩 Listen closely 仔细听我说 'Cause no one told me 因为没有人告诉过我 But you deserve to know 但是你们都应当知道这些 That in this world 身处在这个世界 You are not beholden 你们没有义务由人

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Sometimes I wonder what is the meaning of this life 有时候我真不知道人生的意义何在 I found the price of love and lost my mind 我领悟了爱的代价也迷失了自我 I will forgive them all of my wrongs and my rights 我会宽恕过去

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Christina Aguilera经典好听的情歌Bound To You。这首歌出自她的第一部电影《Burlesque》,深情的演唱完美得体现了CA精湛的唱功。 Sweet love, sweet love 甜蜜的爱 甜蜜的爱 Trapped in your love 被你的爱所困住

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

When I, thought I knew you Thinking, that you were true I guess I, I couldn't trust 'Cause your bluff time is up 'Cause I've had enough You were, there by my side Always, down for the ride But your, joy ride just came down in flames 'Cause your greed

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

All the ways that you think you know me All the limits that you figure out, limits that you figure out How to learn to keep it up or below me Just to keep from being thrown around, just to keep from being thrown around Every single time the wind blow

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

homework: Is going to be a credit count Christmas this year, but as one /the market thats thriving perfume. Youve just seen a ad in the break, is the rich and famous already get up your nose? This Christmas theyll fill your senses as the perfume busi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

歌词: Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one, if you want me to. Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you. And I am feeling so small. It was over my head I know nothing at all. And I will stumble and fa

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

重金属摇滚 Take me away-----Christina vidal 演唱:Christina vidal 克里斯蒂娜?怀道尔 中英歌词: Yeah,Yeah Get up, Get out Move on, move on there's no doubt I'm all wrong, you're right It's all the same with you I'm too thin, too f

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

It's not so easy loving me It gets so complicated All the things you gotta be Everything's changing But you're the truth I'm amazed by all your patience Everything I put you through And when I'm about to fall Somehow you're always waiting with Your o

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

听歌学英语:Hurt (Christina) Hurt这首歌描写了一个失去了父亲的孩子跨时空的倾诉。 整首歌充满了一种非常悲情的调子,把一个因为突然毫无预兆的失去了亲人而感到无比懊悔的心情刻画地很到位

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Christina Aguilera was born in December, 1980. She is a highly successful singer and songwriter. She signed a recording contract with RCA Records after recording the song Reflection for the 1998 Disney film Mulan. She is popular with Latin and Englis

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

一曲打遍天下:christina perri-jar of hearts Christina Perri是一名来自美国费城的创作歌手,至今并未签约到任何厂牌。她的第一支单曲《Jar of Hearts》的首次亮相是在美国大型舞蹈选秀节目《So you th

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

这首歌的英文版由美国著名歌手 Christina Aguilera演唱。这种中式寓意深刻的词藻,西方流行歌手特殊的音质,中西结合,再加上对精神自由的执着追求,让这首《Reflection》成为迪斯尼电影经典主

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

找自己:Christina Grimmie-Advice 出生于1994年的Christina Grimmie是因为在YOUTOBE上翻唱其他歌手的歌曲而一炮而红。今年她发行了自己的首张专辑《Find Me》,其中《Advice》是Christina Grimmie-的首支单曲。

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲