专业术语医学期刊指南英语词汇(2) O OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY产科学 ONCOLOGY肿瘤学 OPERATIONS RESEARCH MANAGEMENT SCIENCE手术探查 OPHTHALMOLOGY眼科学 ORTHOPEDICS矫形外科学 OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY耳鼻喉科学 P PARASITOLOG

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

March-----------三月 mark------------记号 market----------市场 marvelous------另人惊叹的 method---------方法 member--------会员 message--------口信 medicine--------药物

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

A: I am starving. B: Didn't you just eat? A: I'm still hungry. B: We ate everything from dinner. A: I just need a snack. B: What are you going to make? A: I don't have the slightest clue. B: Go make a sandwich. A: I'm not sure what kind I want. B: Wh

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

PART A部分欠缺 PART B Doctor,Please help me! can I speak to Dr Jones,please? Yes,speaking please. oh,this is mrs.cooper.please help me Dr Jones. what is the matter with you,Mrs Cooper? oh,no,it's not me!my son peter is sick. what's wrong with pet

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第一册

Its five years old. 它五岁了 'Now remember boys and girls,' said the science teacher. 'You can tell a tree's age by counting the rings in a cross section. one ring for each year.' Tom went home for dinner and found they were having a jelly roll f

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

35. I hope you'll be yourself soon. 祝你早日康复。 用法透视 这里的be yourself的意思是身体正常,恢复常态。 支持范例 1. You have not been yourself these past few weeks. 这几个星期你一直都不太对劲。 2. Are you very tired? You don't seem yourself today.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

A: Doctor, could you tell me how to take this medicine? 医生,你能告诉我该如何服用此药吗? B: Sure, as in your case, I'd like you to take one of these pills three times a day, and the bottle of cough syrup should be taken 5 ml every

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

Cancer____ who use___ medicine are no more likely than other cancer patients to stop their___ treatments,____ of an Austrian study show. In fact, the____ who did the study report that patients who used alternative medicines often had good___ skills

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

(WA) If you liked the colorful animals we just saw, you're going to love these next animals. Frogs. You might not normally think of frogs as being colorful, but these frogs definitely are. They are the dart-poison frogs of Central and South America.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. A new study on pain management around the world has shocked researchers. The study found that many people in poor and middle-income countries suffer unimaginable pain without any help. T

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Now if you have trouble maintaining your diet, 如果你不能保持节食, it might help to have some extra imagery to remind you how many calories are going to be coming at you. 一些图像也许会有助于提醒你食物里有多少热量。 H

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

A: Why weren't you at school yesterday? B: I wasn't really feeling well. A: What was wrong with you? B: My stomach was upset. A: Do you feel better now? B: I don't really feel too well yet. A: Do you want anything to make you feel better? B: No, than

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

HEALTH REPORT - Avoiding Medical Mistakes By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. Five years ago, researchers estimated th

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

DEVELOPMENT REPORT -February 11, 2002: Tools For Life By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Experts say deaths from infectious diseases can be greatly reduced at very little

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Everyday Grammar: Make Your Writing Smoother with Transitions 英语日常语法:让你的写作更流畅 For VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. Today we are going to talk about important transition words in English. We will focus on how

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

It's a system in which there are two kinds of physicians -- those who make mistakes and those who don't, 在这个制度当中,只有两种人 -- 犯错的不犯错的, those who can't handle sleep deprivation and those who can, those who have lo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

星级典句: 第一句:That's for my personal use. 那是我自己喝的。 A:I bought a bottle of XO at the duty-free shop, but that's for my personal use. 我在免税店买了一瓶XO,但那是自己喝的。 B:I see. Could you put the suit

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

1. What's the matter with Steve? A. He has a cold. B. He has the flu. C. He has a stomachache. 2. How long has Steve been sick? A. since Friday B. since Saturday C. since Sunday 3. How often should Steve take the medicine the doctor prescribes? A. th

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

JUDY WOODRUFF:Now, Jeffrey Brown continues his series with U.S. poet laureate Natasha Trethewey called Where Poetry Lives, taking us to places where poetry and literature connect to everyday life. In past stories, they visited a program for Alzheimer

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列