Barcelonas Sagrada Familia cathedral in Barcelona, Spain, is finally getting a building permit, more than 130 years after work on the structure began. City officials announced the permit agreement earlier this month. It ended a long argument over the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

欢乐型大清早的来个欢乐点的音乐,一整天心情也会很好哦! 前奏响起来的时候会有种错觉,自己是睡在一个小树屋里面:I'm From Barcelona - Treehouse 歌名:Treehouse 歌手:I M From Barcelona I have bu

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机闹钟铃声

MADRID, Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- Thursday sees the start of the annual Copa del Rey in Spanish Basketball, a knockout competition that promises four days of thrilling basketball. This year's Copa del Rey is held in the Palau San Jordi in Barcelona and bri

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, March 13 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona president Sandro Rossell has rejected claims that coach Pep Guardiola has asked for central defender Gerard Pique to be sold as a condition for renewing his contract at the club. With his current deal due to

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Barcelona is regarded as Spains second city, behind capital Madrid. The city is steeped in history, Barcelona was founded by Carthaginians and according to tradition, its name was derived from the great Barker family of ancient Carpage. After numerou

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: Many Europeans have become accustomed to seeing candlelight vigils and piles of flowers in city squares - memorials to terror victims. They're in Paris, Berlin, London and now Barcelona, where ISIS plowed a van into pedestrians las

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec. 27 (Xinhua) -- Chelsea and Brazil midfielder Ramires has been named in prestigious French sports newspaper Lequipe's 2012 Team of the Year. Ramires was the only Brazilian representative in the side which was made up largely of pl

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Then there is a coffee table. I also did a coffee table. It's called Be Here Now. It includes 330 compasses. 我还设计了这张茶几,起名叫现在到此。它里面装了330个指南针。 And we had custom espresso cups made that hide a magn

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

MADRID, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- Regal FC Barcelona produced a magnificent defensive performance to defeat Gran Canaria 65-49 to remain top of the Spanish Endesa ACB basketball league in the 10th round of matches this weekend. Juan Carlos Navarro was the t

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, Feb. 25 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho said this Saturday that his side were not obsessed with individual records but in assuring the BBVA Primera Liga title. Mourinho was speaking ahead of Sunday's league match away to Rayo Vall

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Treehouse I'm From Barcelona I have built a treehouse I have built a treehouse Nobody can see us it's a you and me house I've been climbing rocks and stones been collecting broken bones I've been swimming across the lakes just to find this perfect pl

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

MADRID, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid lost their leadership of the ACB Endesa Basketball League after a home defeat to Gescrap Bilbao on Sunday night. Madrid may have beaten the Basques in the EuroLeague just three days earlier, but Bilbao have long

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MONACO, Aug. 25 (Xinhua) -- Lionel Messi was voted the inaugural winner of the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award on Thursday, which replaces the European Footballer of the Year award. The Argentine striker beat Barcelona teammate Xavi Hernandez and Re

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Netherlands footballing great Johan Cruyff has died of cancer aged 68. Cruyff, who made his name as a forward with Ajax and Barcelona, was European footballer of the year three times. 荷兰足球巨匠:约翰尼斯亨德里库斯克鲁伊夫因癌症

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

ADRID, April 23 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho began looking to the future after watching his side win 6-3 away to Valencia on Saturday. Madrid's win was their second triumph in the Mestalla stadium(体育场) in four days and follow

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona continued to show they are the team to beat in the BBVA Primera Liga with a 5-0 thrashing of Atletico Madrid on Saturday night in what was the outstanding game of the fifth round of games in Spain. Atletico M

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ZURICH, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- Former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola confirmed on Monday that he will return to coaching position next year. The tactician has been in self-enforced sabbatical following his departure from the club after the 2011-2012 campa

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

迷失第六季序章插曲:Barcelona - Please Don't Go 美国热门剧集《迷失》Lost第六季最终章已于2010年2月3日拉开大幕,在之前发布的《迷失》第六季序幕一段视频中选用了来自美国西雅图的独立摇滚乐

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Forced Out of Bar?a FRI 30 OCT 2015 Hear how a dream move turned sour for Barcelona youth players Ben Lederman and Nanno Lugo

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

MADRID, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- Leo Messi was again the hero for FC Barcelona as he scored two goals to take his side to a 3-2 win over Real Madrid in the return leg of the Spanish Supercup. The result gave Barcelona a 5-4 aggregate win over Madrid, who

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(1471) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻