A: Good morning, Angela, how have you been lately? B: Morning, Michael. Ive been very busy lately. One of our other vendors is going out of business and Ive been searching for a suitable replacement. A: Well, rest assured that you can count on us to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Angela:Hey Lydia, what are you reading? Lydia:Im looking at my horoscope for this month! My outlook is very positive. It says that I should take a vacation to someplace exotic, and that I will have a passionate summer fling! Angela: What are you talk

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Technology Report - Inspections at Apple's Suppliers in China 科技报道 - 公平劳动协会对富士康中国工厂展开调查 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 A labor group has

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(二)月

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: President Trump is hailing the progress made between North and South Korea at their historic summit. And he notes that the relationship between the U.S. and North Korea has changed radically from the days of name-calling between hi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

British Comedian Tracey Ullman Brings Celebrity Impersonations To HBO play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0005:02repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Fifty years ago today, Richard and Mildred Loving won the right to live as husband and wife in Virginia in a landmark Supreme Court case. Richard was white. Mildred described herself as, quote, part negro and part Indian. At the t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Vladimir Putin, Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande have made the joint call following a telephone conference. The call comes following the release of a group of observers from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. The group of fou

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

Angela: Ugh! I hate talking to Rebecca. Every time I ask her a question, she ignores me or sneers at me. Ronny: Are you sure its not your imagination? Shes perfectly nice to me. Angela: Its not my imagination. When I try to tell her something, she cu

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Scott Stearns White House 13 January 2006 President Bush and German Chancellor Angela Merkel say they will continue working together to convince Iran not to develop nuclear weapons. Iran says it is

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(一月)