adapt 使适应,使适合 addition 加,加法 additional 添加的,额外的 adequate 足够的,充足的 adjective形容词 adjust 校正,调整 administration 管理,经营,支配 admission准许进入,准许加入 adopt 收养,采纳,采用 adult 成人的,成年的 advanced 超前的,先进

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Have you find the information about the consumption level there? 你找到有关消费水平的信息了吗? Let me see. I just connected the Internet. 让我看看,我刚接通网络。 What the city looks like? 那是一个怎样的城市? Wh

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

IV. Speaking Out MODEL 1 Dont let it get to you! Susan: You look so angry. What happened? Chris: Nothing Id rather not talk about it. Just dont ask. Susan: Come on. Relax. Talk to me. Chris: All right. This morning I took my car to the garage to chec

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

Unit 2 DIALOGUE I A Trip to Huangshan A: You visited Huangshan during your summer vacation, I heard. How was the trip? B: Oh, it was great! You ought to go there some day if you haven't been there alr

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

Telephone calls Useful sentences Good morning, this is Sunshine Mutter, may I help you? You have reached the office of Perl, electronic technology cooperation. Hello, overseas sales department Marry speaking? Who would you like to speak with? The na

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 商务交际高手

UNIT 11 At the Information Desk of a Travel Agency Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. I Prefer Warm Places Nowadays more and more people are interested in spending their holidays abroad. So Mr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 5 Passport Integrated Skills Development Passage A passport This is Mr. Lin's passport. Mr. Lin is a Chinese scholar. He will go to Japan for a research program. That's why he has the passport. A

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

AS IT IS 2015-12-04 Two Suspects in California Shooting Dead 加州枪击案两名嫌疑犯已被射杀 Officials in the city of San Bernardino, in Southern California, have confirmed the names of the two people believed to have shot and killed 14 pe

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

AS IT IS 2015-12-11 Children Drown After Boat Packed With Migrants Sinks 移民船沉没儿童溺亡 Five children are among 11 people who drowned after a migrant boat sank near a Greek island on Wednesday. 周三,一艘移民船只在希腊一座岛

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

You Don't Have to Be a Rocket Scientist to Read This 你不需要成为一个火箭专家 I'm Phil Murray with Words and Their Stories, a program in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 You do not need to be a rocke

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Longest Lunar Eclipse of the Century This is Whats Trending Today The longest lunar eclipse of the century will happen late Friday or early Saturday, depending on where you live. The American space agency NASA says the moon will move into the Earths

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

1. outbound,向外去,在段中表示到国外。 eg:Airport officials say at least 20 outbound flights were delayed. 机场官员说,至少有二十个离港航班被延误。 2. agency表示代办机构。 旅行社就是travel agency; ag

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

The mean purchase rate of new pattern water among investigated people is 37.48%. 被调查人群中,新型水的平均购买率为37.48%。 The mean purchase rate of new pattern water among investigated people is 37.48%. 被调查人群中,新型水

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

027 permission 1. Anybody mind if I take the position? 2. I thought Id use the dictionary. 3. Would you allow me to park here? 4. Any chance of meeting the professor? 5. Do I have your permission? 6. By all means. 7. Please dont hesitate to do that.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Some people are calling it the best anti-smoking ad ever. It is certainly very popular. At the time of writing of this article, the video titled Smoking Kid has hit 2 million views. It was created in Thailand by the ad agency, Ogilvy Asia for the Tha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Now Your Turn SAMPLE DIALOG A: Globe Travel Agency, can I help you? B: This is Linda Carter. I'd like to book hotel and airline reservations. A: Where are you going, Ms. Carter? B: I'm headed for Toronto to attend an industrial exhibition. A: Could y

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

本期内容: The European Space Agency and Russia launched a joint mission to Mars, with the lift-off of a Proton rocket in Kazakhstan. The spacecraft, comprising an orbiter, which will analyse methane and other gases in the Martian atmosphere, an

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

今天我们要学的词是 apprehension. Apprehension 作为名词,有逮捕的意思。The U.S. Customs and Border agency will deploy an additional 150 agents to the southern border to deal with a recent rise in apprehensions. 美国海关和边境

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Siberian tigers are ranked among the biggest living cats in the world. They live primarily in eastern Russia's birch forests, though some exist in China and the DPRK. After more than a 100 years of constant decline, the World Wildlife Fund for Nature

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年