个人信息 这里所讲的个人资料是一个应征者的基本信息,虽然是一些很简单的问题,但是正是根据这些信息,主考官可以初步断定应试者是否符合他们的要

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

在今天的故事里,Catherine面试的这个公司中可谓是人才济济,她的竞争者也都很有实力,她觉得自己被录取的希望很渺茫,心情有点沮丧。Jenny便给她打气:every cloud has a silver lining ,Catherine心

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

求职面试,你都会做哪些准备?熟读面经 、设想一下考官会问到问题,想必很多人都会这样做。今天我们就来模拟几个面试考官可能会问到的问题,不过答案没有固定的,还需要你自己见机行

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

很快,打字和听写测试结束了。Opal小姐将Melita介绍给Ballito先生。Melita小姐将接受Ballito先生的面试。下面是他们的对话。 MR BALLITO: Thank you Opal. Good afternoon, Miss Fagurian, do sit down. MISS FAGURIAN: Goo

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. May I know how old you are? 能否告诉我你多大了? 2. We are at the same age. 我们同岁。 3. When and where were you born? 你出生于哪一年?出生地是哪里? 4. When is your birthday? 你的生日是哪一天? 5. I was bom

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Once upon a time, there was a king who had a daughter as beautiful as a blooming rose. To all the suitors who came to the king's palace to ask for the hand of the princess, the old king assigned three tasks to be accomplished, each next to impossib

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Personal Data -- Address I: Where do you live? C: I live at 221 South Renmin Road, Apt. 408, Guangzhou. I: Where are you living now? C: I'm living at 221 South Renmin Road, Apt. 408, Guangzhou. I: What's your present (permanent) address? C: My presen

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

1) Set only one goal at a time. 一次一个目标When you try take on too much at once, you can become overwhelmed quickly. Instead of trying to tackle three or four goals try to prioritize them. Create a list and take one goal at a time. Once you a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Step #1 - Lose the negative attitude. Think positively. 抛弃消极态度,用积极的眼光看问题。 Step #2 - Figure out what you really want out of life. 搞清楚自己到底想从生活中得到什么。 Step #3 - Surround yourself with gr

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

每期节目一话题,让英语磨练耳朵的同时学到更多有益的小知识,丰富知识的同时受益于生活。 Have a happy life 成功 Believe In Yourself 相信自己 可可电台 If you don't believe in yourself, how do you expect

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

名人名言成功篇 A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.C.M.Schwab, American brsinessman无论何事,只要对它有无限的热情你就能取得成功。 美国实业家施瓦布.C.M. A chiev

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Big Blunders Job Hunters Make Daphne Batts sometimes wonders if practical jokers with hidden cameras are spying on her as she interviews people for jobs at Bankrate Inc., an online publisher of financial information in North Palm Beach, Fla. 达芙妮

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

成功不要自我设限 glass, once again, flea heavily hit up. Fleas became wise up and adjusted his own jump height. A day later, remove the glass cover, the original is still the height of fleas continue to jump. A week later, it

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Every time you have to hire a new employee, it is just like inviting a new member to join the family. They need to get accustomed to the way things work around the office, should be able to do the task perfectly and, most importantly, need to fit the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

很多外企在当面的面试之前会有一个电话英语面试,时间一般在20到30分钟左右,用以核实求职者的背景和英文表达能力。下面就给大家支几招,方便大家做好准备。 准备几个基本问题 如果你

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ever seen a great champion boxer like Manny Pacquiao? With his speed, agility and power, he has conquered lots of other great boxers of the twenty first century. In between fights, he keeps his training regime and intensifies it when another fight ap

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Congratulations! You wowed your prospective employers on your first interview and have been called back for an encore. So, how will the second interview be different from the first? 祝贺你!你在初试时的表现让雇主们啧啧称赞。你接到

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

面试很容易让人紧张不安。Thoughts such as What if I don't get any job offers?, What if I don't get the job I want? or Will I accept a position that isn't right for me? can cause considerable upset. 越是担心,就越是紧张,面试的结

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

大多数人在面试的时候,只是单纯地回答面试官所提出的问题,那样你只能一味跟着对方的思路走。相反,如果能够在面试中主动提出一些适当的问题,那样也许就能让你掌握主动权:你既可

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.What is your corporation website address? 贵公司网站地址是什么? 2.Is there a dot after com? 网址的 com 后面有一个点吗? 3.Is your website address www. zhiliaa com cn? 贵公司的网址是www. zhilian com cn吗? 4. I am sor

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出