Tips for writing your own love letters Part two If there is anything better than to be loved, it is loving. Did I tell you today how much I love you? Creative expression Think a letter is too boring? Here are 10 ways to get your message across and ha

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语标准美文100篇

Don't open the door. Don't worry about that. Help yourself,please. Stand up,please. Come with us. Now,listen to me carefully. Cheer up. Come in and make yourself home. Give me a call. Give my best to your family.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第二册

DIALOG 33 TALKING IT OVER laurance--Can't we go someplace and talk?It's so crowded in here. soony--Well,there's a little park down the street about three blocks.It's usually not crowded this time of d

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习

留言条 谁?时间? 什么事情? 要求? 范文: Apr. 20,2008 Dear Yang, A Mr. Liu Bing called you this morning but you were not in. He wanted to meet you this coming Saturday, 9 a.m., at the university gate. If that is not convenient

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

请假条 April 20, 2008 Dear Ms. Jiang, I am terribly sorry that I shall be unable to attend this morning two periods of English Class (Im terribly sorry to apply for ten days leave from the Aug. 23rd to Sep. 3rd)due to a bad cold and high fever

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

失物招领 Lose Gentlemen, I took the last bus (No. 406) home last night and got off at Zhejiang Wanli University. After arriving home, I noticed that I had left my bag on the bus. It is a black bag made of leather with a zipper. Inside are some bo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

③拒绝邀请 April 20, 2008 Dear Amelia,Its so kind of you to invite me to the dinner party, I would like to but I have a meeting to attend this evening, please give my best regards to them all and I hope my absence will not cause you any seriou

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Asking for a book returned A: Stacey? Are you finished with that marketing book I lent you? B: Oh-yeah, I dont need it anymore. A: Great. Could you bring it in tomorrow morning? Ive got a test on Thursday. B: Sure. Sorry about keeping it for so long.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

W: Hello! M: Hi, Jenny! Jason here. It's great to hear your voice again. W: Hi, Jason! Long time no see. How's the hotel? M: It's pretty nice, but I'm going to start looking for an apartment soon. Hotel living is not for me. W: I know what you mean.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

DIALOG 33 TALKING IT OVER laurance--Can't we go someplace and talk?It's so crowded in here. soony--Well,there's a little park down the street about three blocks.It's usually not crowded this time of d

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

new a.新的;没经验的;重新开始的;新发现的 news n.新闻 newspaper n.报纸 next ad.其次 a.下一个 prep.靠近 n.下一个 nice a.美好的;正派的;令人高兴的;细微的 niece n.侄女,外甥女 night n.夜晚;黑暗

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

在谈判过程中,我们一定要注意听懂每一句话,这很有可能影响到谈判的结果。因此没听清楚的话一定要问。那么今天就要告诉大家如何请求他人重复他所说的话。 I beg you pardon? 能重复一遍吗

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

英语应用文写作之便条 便条 (Notes) 便条是书信的一种形式,常用的有请假条和留言条两种。较普通书信来说,其特点是格式简单,内容简短。 一、请假条(Written Request for Leave) 这里所讲的请

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

便笺(Short Note)属于英文信函的一种,实际是一种简短信函,形式比一般书信简单,大多使用非正式语体。便笺经常用于熟识的朋友、同事之间,因而临时性强,内容简短,格式简便。写便笺时

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

141. Can /May I use your phone? 142. Could you spare me a few minutes? 143. Do you mind if I open the window? 144. Would I read your newspaper for a while? 145. May I borrow your bike/ umbrella/camera? 146. Are we permitted to take pictures here? 147

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员英语口语

便笺(Short Note)属于英文信函的一种,实际是一种简短信函,形式比一般书信简单,大多使用非正式语体。便笺经常用于熟识的朋友、同事之间,因而临时性强,内容简短,格式简便。写便笺

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Yellow Post-its Can you still find this day, my dear, among your possessions? Among the souvenirs of your trips to faraway lands, the textbooks from those halcyon days when you walked the hallowed portals of that engineering college, the cassettes wh

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

September 2 9月2日 Read it! 读读看! Alex and Abby go to buy office supplies. 亚力克斯和雅碧去买办公室文具。 Abby's list is long. 雅碧的购物清单很长, They need glue. 他们需要胶水, They also need notepads and pa

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

模仿文本: Ghana have requested a neutral venue for next month's away leg of their World Cup playoff with Egypt. They believe it's too dangerous to play the game in Cairo. In a letter to football's world governing body FIFA, Ghana's FA has calle

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

unit 7 请求引见新同事 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Will you introduce me to the new colleague? A:请帮我引见新来的同事好吗? B:Haven't you met yet? B:你们还没见过面吗? A:No, we haven't. A:嗯,没有。 B:l'II be glad t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(293) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话