16 household appliances words gadget device music centre speaker tv set dvd player microwave iron switch socket battery plug in / out extensive lead wire electric toothbrush electric shaver sewing machine hair drier vacuum cleaner fan press run on (

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

This combination of skills is key to us being able to effectively develop prototypes, always with the production environment in mind. 这种结合技能对我们始终恪守生产环境、有效开发原型而言至关重要。 In our facility you wi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

CES 2018: Voice-Controlled Assistants Steal the Show The biggest technology show of the year is taking place this week in Las Vegas, Nevada. 今年最大的科技展将于本周在内华达州的拉斯维加斯市举行。 The show is called CES 2018

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Huge Device Aims to Capture Pacific Oceans Plastic Garbage Engineers have launched a huge garbage collection device to gather plastic material floating in the Pacific Ocean between California and Hawaii. The plastic makes up what is called the Great

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

玛丽露杰普森是顶尖数字显示领域的专家,她研究如何将人类最具创造力的想法显示到屏幕上。另外因为曾接受过脑手术,她渴望更深地理解与发明、创造、思想有关的神经活动。在这篇令人

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

3-D Printed Device Helps Children with Rare Breathing Disorder 3-D打印设备可以帮助罕见呼吸障碍儿童呼吸 You may have heard about a process called 3-D printing. It is where a machine creates a three-dimensional object -- one with heig

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

快速健康检测医疗设备或可造福医生患者 These two devices could help save your life. 这两种设备能够帮助挽救你的性命。 Researchers at George Washigton University in Washington DC have been working on medical tools to spe

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

助行走外骨骼机器人 Powered suits that could help paralyzed people walk and others lift and carry heavy loads with ease have been an inventor's dream since late 19th century. But they had to wait until the 21st century for the advanced materi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

科学家发明无动力助行走设备 Devices that help people walk were once thought to be impossible to design without some kind of auxiliary power. But U.S. scientists at Carnegie Mellon University and the University of North Carolina have built

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

A new stock system 新的存储系统 A: Is the new computerised stock system in operation? A:新的电脑存储系统在运行吗? B: Not quite. The software engineers are testing it just now. B:还没有。软件工程师正在对其进行测试。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

An upgrade 升级 A:We need to take the accounts system offline to carry out the upgrade. But don't worry, it won't cause too much inconvenience. We're going to do it over the weekend. A:我们需要把这个报账系统下线进行升级但是别担心

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

Describing things 描述东西 A:Has my package arrived? A:我的组件到了吗? B: I'm not sure. What does it look like? B:我不确定。什么样子? A: It's quite a delicate piece of equipment, so I hope it was well-packed. It's oblong-shape

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

The building schedule 建筑进度表 A: I see there are some workmen on the site When is the building work due to start? A:我看到在现场有些工人。本建筑工程什么时候开工? B: Well, it'll take three weeks to demolish the old buil

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

5 Buildings and installations 5建筑物和设备 A Some useful phrases. 有用表达。 Listen to the recording and repeat. 听录音,跟读。 When is the building work due to start? 本建筑工程什么时候开工? It'll take three weeks to

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

To mess this complexity to compare, if you will, simplicity of the telephone just wanted to work, wanted to be easy to use. But what many people forget is that the telephone was in being by Graham Bell in 1876, took 120 years to get to where we are t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

A: Excuse me! 打扰一下! B: Yes, what can I do for you? 是的,我能为你做什么吗? A: Could you please tell me how to turn on the radio? 您能不能告诉我如何开收音机? B: Oh, this is the button to turn on and off, and the o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

马路上丹尼尔对盲道感到新奇,经过妈妈对盲人专用设备的解说,他明白了很多,也试着触摸盲文,可是他却什么也没感觉到。 Listen Read Learn Daniel: Mom, the road is so strange! It is different from the common roads. Mom: Oh, it was done for the blinds. They

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

The coming 5G networks will bring billions of new devices online, changing the way we work and live. It brings lightning speed to support advanced technologies, and promises millions of new jobs. 即将到来的5G网络也将促成很多新设备的上

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十二月)

Almost 90 percent of Chinese users in an online survey complained the iPhone 5C, which Apple Inc launched on Sept 10 to target low-end users in countries such as China, is still too expensive and said they have no interest in the new gadget. 某在线调

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年09月

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The policy that we wrote 10 years ago was inspired by a family with a transgender first grader. The policy is actually pretty simple, that our transgender students can access all facilities based

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文