A technology company has made a new device to help clean the air in our home. The company is called Dyson. It has just launched an air purifier called the Pure Cool Link. A spokesperson said the purifier captures up to 99.95 per cent of pollutants in

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

AS IT IS 2016-08-31 Indian Scientists Design Device to Collect Solar Energy 印度科学家设计设备收集太阳能 Indian scientists have designed a new device they hope will solve one of the biggest problems with the use of solar energy. 印度科

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Why do you think your approach differs from that of the bigger EMS companies 您为什么认为你们采取的途径与 大型电子制造服务公司有所不同? is it simply a function of the type of factory set up required? 是否仅仅是因为已

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

I'd like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你谈谈我们的新产品。 I'd like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你谈谈新产品。 OK. Go ahead, please. 好的,请讲吧。 When may I introduce our new produc

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

California to Require Solar Power for New Homes California has become the first U.S. state to approve plans to require newly-built homes to include solar equipment. 加州已成为美国第一个批准计划要求新建住宅纳入太阳能设备的州

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Now, the way that we're approaching this problem to try to understand the mechanisms of concussion 当下,我们通过这样一个设备研究这一问题,从而试图理解脑震荡产生机制, and to figure out if we can prevent it is we are

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

儿童的发展障碍可以通过观察他们的行为诊断出来,但是阿迪提 珊卡妲丝认为我们应该直接看一看他们的大脑。她解释了她实验室中非凡的脑电图设备怎样揭露以往的误诊,并从此改变了孩子

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

Are you planning to buy a new Samsung smartphone soon? Google Play Music may become your go-to music player. 你最近有买新款三星手机的打算吗?谷歌Play音乐可能会成为你的新音乐播放器。 Google has teamed up with Samsung

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Going live 正式上线 A:Our new production control program's going live on Monday. The old and the new programs will operate in tandem for four to six weeks. That should give us time to iron out any little problems. A:我们新的生产控制程序在

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

The right tool for the job 工作用的适当工具 A:Can you help me? This fitting has come loose and I need something to tighten it up. A:你可以帮我一下吗?这个零件松了,我需要个工具上紧它。 B:Let's have a look. Oh yes, yo

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

The wrong size 错误的型号 A:Can you shorten this pipe for me? It's too long. A:你可以把这个管给我弄短一点吗?太长了。 B: Sure. I'll do it after lunch. What length do you need? B:当然可以。午饭后我给你做。你需要多

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

An inventory 库存 A: I've just taken a spanner set from the stores. A:我刚从库房拿了一套扳手。 B: That's fine Don't forget to update the inventory1. B:行。别忘了修改一下库存! A: Sorry, what do you mean? A:对不起,你是什

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

Phase 1 of a project 工程第1阶段 A:Hi, Paulo. How are things going? A:你好,保罗。工程进展的如何了? B: Everything's going very well. The first phase of the project was finished three days ahead of schedule. We're on target to compl

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

Making progress 进展 A: How's the building work going? A:这个建筑工程进展的如何了? B:Well, I'm afraid jwe've had a slight delay. B:哦,恐怕有点耽误。 A: What's the problem? We really can't have any delays at this stage. We're w

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

Project planning 工程计划 A:Who's in charge of the construction project? A:谁负责这个建设项目? B:We've taken on a civil engineer on a nine-month temporary contract. He'll oversee the whole project. In fact we're having a project meetin

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

Software maker Microsoft Corp is selling about 1,500 of its patents to Chinese cellphone maker Xiaomi, a rare departure for the US company and part of what the two companies say is the start of a long-term partnership. 日前,美国软件制造商微

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In an effort to get US customers to turn off their explosion-prone devices, Samsung will be issuing a software update on Dec 19 that can make the Galaxy Note 7 useless bricks. 三星公司将于19日发布可以使盖乐世Note 7变成无用砖块的软

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 人体内的TD塔防游戏。鼠标操作,点击要放置防御塔的的地方,就会弹出菜单,接着就可以选择防御设备的种类了。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Most drugs lasted on an average five and half years past the expiration date. While civilians like you and I might not have access to tightly controlled storage facilities, there's always the fri

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

莱克斯一次交易中输给了自己父亲莱内恰巧这时又自己公馆发现了监视设备狂怒莱克斯认为这父亲诡计便马上雇了一个商业间谍小组要们父亲办公室装上同样窃听设备并提供了办公大楼内部结构图不过莱克斯马上就发现父亲与监视设备无关下令中止安装但商业间谍小组不听准备利用

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传