55 Did you enjoy the meal, Mrs. Ramirez? 56 Yes, thank you. I enjoyed it very much. 57 But the steaks weren’t as good as Mexican steaks! Well now, Mr. Peters, you’re a businessman, too, aren’t y

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

24 Making judgement Are you the type of person that is quick to judge? I often make the mistake of quickly judging someone. You've probably heard the expression, Don't judge a book by its cover. But, it's hard not to. In this fast-food world, where e

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

23 More changes--changing the world After thinking about some changes I'd like to make with myself, I started thinking about the changes I'd like to make with my family, and even my neighborhood. It's possible to think about things to add and to leap

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

图片1 Do you have all English idioms down cold? If you dont know every English idiom, listen to this podcast to learn a couple more. The question this week is about the expression to have something down cold.

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

英语哥张旭又来了!面对近来有关各地高考改革的相关报道,英语哥在这段名为《英语不能丢》的视频里慷慨陈词,细数英语不能丢的种种原因,rap式的节奏,诙谐的语句,不容错过哦! 各地

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频