Forever——《永远》 Stratovarius I stand alone in the darkness .............. 独自伫立在凄冷的夜 The winter of my life came so fast ......... 生命的寒冬铺天盖地的来 Memories

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

Sometimes we fight 'Bout who's wrong and right And stay up all night And sometimes we drink And say hurtful things That we don't mean [Pre Chorus] Yeah, we're both screamin' But nobody's listenin' Let's take this madness Out of the kitchen [Chorus]

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

There's a cold feelin' Runnin' up and down my spine It seems to say We're Just Wastin'Time It's like a bad movie One I wish I'd never seen The plot gets old, Do you know what mean? Don't try to tell me it ain't what it is Chorus: I'm Good I'm good a

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

i couldn't wait to turn sixteen and drive all the boys around foot on the gas and hands on the wheel was all i could think about a little rust in the bed of that truck and a four-speed on the floor five hundred dollars it was mine all mine and i nev

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

If I never think about her, I'll never miss her at all Never wonder what she's doin', never give her a call Never see her again and I'll be free as a bird But the trouble with never is never, never works If I never bring her flowers, I'll never see

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sometimes I cry for no good reason sometimes I fight when I ain't mad Sometimes it hurts and I ain't bleeding Sometimes I laugh when things go bad [Chorus:] But I'll always be the girl I am When life comes falling down on me I do the best I can I ne

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Well, me and my lady had our first big fight So i drove around 'till i saw the neon lights of a corner bar And it just seemed right so i pulled up. Not a soul around but the old barkeep down at the end looking half asleep But he woke up and said wha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sunny days seem to hurt the most. I wear the pain like a heavy coat. I feel you everywhere I go. I see your smile, I see your face, I hear you laughin' in the rain. I still can't believe you're gone. It ain't fair: you died too young, Like the story

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

There's a new wind blowing like I've never known. I'm breathing deeper then I've ever done. And it sure feels good to finally feel the way I do. Now I wanna love somebody, love somebody like you. And I'm letting go of all my lonely yesterdays. I've

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

All he could think about was Im too young for this Got my whole life ahead hell Im just a kid myself how am I gonna raise one All he could see were his dreams going up in smoke So much for ditching this town and hanging out on the coast Oh well, tho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Don't Cry Joni - 美国乡村音乐 Jimmy, please say youll want for me强尼,请告诉我,你需要我 Im grow up someday你将看见我已经长大 Youll see saving all my kisses just for you爱情永远充满阳光 Joni was the gift who lived next door强尼,你是住在我隔壁的女

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

英语歌:圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christmas Time是美国著名女歌手Christina Aguilera于2000年发行的圣诞专辑《My Kind of Christmas》当中一支圣诞单曲。Christmas Time节奏强劲,Christina Aguilera演唱铿锵

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I been sitting here staring At the clock on the wall And I been laying here praying Praying she won't call It's just another call from home And you'll get it and be gone And I'll be crying And I'll be begging you, baby Beg you not to leave But I'll

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Well it's gettin' late now baby I really should be gettin' home If it feels like I've been here to long, Must be time for me to go How can we be here together And still be so alone If you dont feel the way I do by now It must be time for me to go Yo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

i move on like a sinners prayer and letting go like a levee breaks walk away as if i don't care learn to shoulder my mistakes or built to fade like your favorite song get reckless when there's no need laugh as your stories ramble on break my heart,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

18 years have come and gone For momma they flew by But for me they just drug on We were loading up that Chevy Both tryin' not to cry Momma kept on talking Putting off good-bye Then she took my hand and said Baby don't forget Before you hit the highw

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

ar door slams, it's been a long day at work I'm out on the freeway and I'm wondering if it's all worth The price that I pay, sometimes it doesn't seem fair I pull into the drive and you're standing there And you look at me And give me that come-here

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Right now He's probably slow dancing With a bleached-blond tramp And she's probably getting frisky... Right now He's probably buying her some Fruity little drink Cause she can't shoot whiskey... Right now He's probably up behind her With a pool-stic

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You feel like a candle in a hurricane Just like a picture with a broken frame Alone and helpless Like you've lost your fight But youll be alright But youll be alright Chorus: Cause when push comes to shove You taste what you're made of You might ben

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

最近音乐类的节目,深受大家欢迎,所以我们以后会常做音乐类节目和会员课程,给大家不断带来多元化的好内容。今天,Jenny, Adam挑了几首特别适合周末收听的英语歌。除了好听,歌词很实用

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀