75. dreams 1) Goodnight! Sweet dreams! 2) I finally got the job of my dreams! 3) Build the life of your dreams with the help of Crazy English. troubles 1) Tell me about your troubles. congratulations 1) Congratulations on your new job! 2) It's your b

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

1Congratulations. 祝贺你。 137. Im sure you deserve it . 我相信这是你应得的。 138Im sure youll do fine. 我相信你会做得很好。 1Good luck. 祝你好运。 140.I wish you the best. 给你我最好的祝愿。 141Thats great. 太好了。 142Outstanding. 太棒了。 143Allo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

No.4 Happy Birthday! My friends, I'm truly honored and astonished by the kindness and attention you have shown me today. What a joy it is to have wonderful friends like you! The present you brought me was wonderful. I have been trying to save up to b

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 国际英文演讲高手带翻译

Unit 6 thanks and apologies Excuse me. Thank you. You're welcome. I'm sorry. It's OK. Excuse me,where can I buy a map of Shenzhen? Oh, you can get one at a newspaper stand. Thank you.You're welcome. I'm sorry i'm late,the bus didn't come on time toda

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 基本英语100句(深圳)

Good news to an accountant A: Good morning, Mary? Its John Kramer calling. You remember you handled my tax forms for me? B: Of course, Mr. Kramer. How are things going these days? A: Better than ever! You wont have to worry about finding extra money

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

迷你对话: A: Where are you going? 你去哪儿? B: I'll accompany my wife to the hospital. 我陪妻子去医院。 A: What's wrong with her. 她怎么了? B: She is expecting. 她怀孕了。 A: Congratulations to you. 祝贺你。 B: Than

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

unit 146 祝贺考入名牌学府 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I have just had my new paper published. A:我发表了新的论文。 B:You have done excellent work. B:你干得很出色。 A:I'm going to Britain. A:我要去英国。 B:Really? How d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(608) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A: Good afternoon, Jim. This is Olivia. B: Oh, hi, Olivia. How can I help you? A: I'm going to be moving out. B: Oh, really? When are you leaving? A: I'll be leaving on the last day of June. B: Any particular reason? A: I got a new job. B: Congratula

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

Daniel:Well, thanks for everything you did today. 丹尼尔:谢谢你今天所做的一切。 Betty:You're the one who saved the day. 贝蒂:你是今天的救星。 Daniel:Yeah, but you're the one who brought Sofia here. 丹尼尔:嗯,但索菲亚是

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Not long after Freddy and the band became famous, they visited Britain on a brief tour. Fans showed their devotion by waiting for hours to get tickets for their concerts. Freddy was now quite confident when he went into a concert hall. He enjoyed si

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 高中一年级英语

习近平主席致亚信非政府论坛首次年会的贺词 Congratulatory Message by President Xi Jinpingto the First Annual Conference of the CICA Non-governmental Forum 2015年5月25日 May 25, 2015 值此亚信非政府论坛首次年会开幕之际

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

大家好!我是潘基文。 [Hello everyone, I am Ban Ki-moon.] People in China and around the world care about the United Nations work for peace, human rights and development. I am grateful for their engagement. We can only reach our goals with all

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Congratulations! Many congratulations on your marriage! I'm so happy for you. Best wishes! Good luck! I'd like to wish you every success. I hope everything goes well with your married life. I hope you get well soon. Enjoy yourself!

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

迷你对话 A: We must set 1000 dollars aside each month. 我们不许每月存1000美元。 B: Why? 为什么? A: We are going to buy our own house. 我们打算买房子啦。 B: Really? Congratulations. 真的吗?恭喜! 对话精讲 地道短

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语