本杰明接到雪莉的电话,匆匆赶来家电商场,最终雪莉买了那款她钟情的微波炉了吗? Listen Read Learn Benjamin: A microwave oven? Shirley: Yes, it's really two-pence colored. Benjamin: Okay, honey, we already have two. There is no more space for a third on

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

I'm moving into a new home this weekend, so I decided to do some shopping to furnish the place. I went to an appliance store not too far from my house, and I first bought a refrigerator for the kitchen. You really can't live without one because you h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

[00:00.00]1.The Separate Orders of Customers [00:01.63]顾客分别点菜 [00:03.27]Cashier:Good afternoon.What would you take? [00:04.60]出纳:下午好,你要点什么菜? [00:05.93]Customers:One chicken pilaff,one stewed beef,one asparagus

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 餐饮服务业英语会话

常用电器 flashlight 手电筒 fluorescent lamp 日光灯 electric calculator 计算器 tube 真空管 electric fan 电风扇 dictaphone, dictating machine 录音机 tape recorder 磁带 television 电视机 electric iron 电熨斗 electric foot w

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

家电商场在进行电器促销,看看雪莉这回又看上了什么了。 Listen Read Learn Sales person: May I be of any assistance? Shirley: I want to have a look at the microwave ovens. Sales person: You can have a broad choice here. Are you interested in a particula

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

A: I was wondering how you are going to calculate our final grades. B: Grades are based on many things: homework, attendance, quizzes, mid-term, and final. A: What counts the most? B: Actually I look at all of it and let's not forget class participat

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Brazil is believed to have one of the largest archives of photographs of slavery in the world. Slavery ended so late in Brazil in 1888 and coincided with the beginning of photography. Many of the pictures are unknown outside of Bra

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Benjamin: A microwave oven? Shirley: Yes, it's really two-pence colored. Benjamin: Okay, honey, we already have two. There is no more space for a third one! Shirley: But it's so elegant. Benjamin: Honey, maybe something else, just no more microwave o

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

家电商场在进行电器促销,看看雪莉这回又看上了什么了。 Sales person: May I be of any assistance? Shirley: I want to have a look at the microwave ovens. Sales person: You can have a broad choice here. Are you interested in a pa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Jo: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Sun Chen: Hello. Im Sun Chen. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Sun Chen: 地道英语和大家一起学习现代英式英语中最新出现的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Jo: Today were going to look at an expression that you might not find in your English textbook Jean: 是的,和汉语一样,英语里也是有着非常多的成语和俗话的,所以要想能听得懂

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

The northwestern Chinese city of Xi'an, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country, is to appoint toilet chiefs this year, the city tourism bureau said last Sunday. 据当地旅游局上周日表示,中国西北部城市、最受欢迎

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

工业革命最伟大的发明是什么?汉斯罗斯林举例是洗衣机。配合Gapminder新的设计图,罗斯林向大家展示了当经济增长和电器把一个乏味的洗衣日转变为一个知性的读书日时显现出的神奇。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

Lesson 89 Go Dutch! 1.Go Dutch!AA 制吧! 2.Let's go Dutch!咱们各付各的帐吧! 3.Go Dutch.Ok?咱们AA 制,好不好? 4.Let me go Dutch with you!让我和你分摊费用吧! 5.Good idea!Let's go Dutch!好主意!咱们就AA 制。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

工业革命最伟大的发明是什么?汉斯罗斯林举例是洗衣机。配合Gapminder新的设计图,罗斯林向大家展示了当经济增长和电器把一个乏味的洗衣日转变为一个知性的读书日时显现出的神奇。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

物理学 statics 静力学 motion 运动 inertia 惯性 gravitation 引力 relativity 相对 gravity 地心引力 vibration 震动 medium (media) 媒质 frequency 频率 wavelength 波长 pitch 音高 intensity 强度 echo 回声 resonance 回声,洪

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

留学生活实用词汇:常用电器 很多留学生出国后,发现自己的口语还不如路边的乞丐好,顿时就懵逼了! 但是,既来之则安之,未来已在我们脚下铺陈开去,前进的道路却泥泞而曲折。最开头

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

JEFFREY BROWN: Now, higher education, jobs, and, yes, fine wine. Leaders in business and politics are increasingly looking to community colleges to help train students and, in some cases, even connect them directly with potential employers. Special c

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

flashlight 手电筒 fluorescent lamp 日光灯 electric calculator 计算器 tube 真空管 electric fan 电风扇 dictaphone, dictating machine 录音机 tape recorder 磁带 television 电视机 ele

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

买皮包 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Is there anything I can do for you? A:请问您需要点儿什么? B:I'm looking for a black, leather bag. B:我在找一款黑色的皮包。 A:How's this? A:这只怎么样? B:I'm just looking. B:我只看看

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话