歌曲的词曲作者是德国人汉斯鲍温斯(Hans Bouwens) 1975年,当时的联邦德国有两个演唱组到美国去演出,都获得了很大成功。其中有一个由Hans Bouwens领导的4男1女组成的、名为乔治.贝克尔选本(George Baker Selection)的演唱组,他们演出的一首迪斯科歌曲《白兰鸽》

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

1. Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum is the latest Republican to enjoy a bump in Iowa. Polls show him surging. Now rivals in the field are starting to question his conservative credentials. 2. The fighting continues in Syria even as Arab League obse

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(一月)

I remember the first time I saw Robert De Niro up on screen. I was 13 years old and despite what I learned career day. I discovered that acting was in fact a profession. My father and I went to see Midnight Run and I remember my dad at the beginning

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Gaza's Only Grand Piano Makes Public Comeback The only grand piano in the Palestinian territory of Gaza was played in public this week for the first time in 10 years. Palestinian and Japanese musicians played the piano for 300 people at a November 25

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

First, there was the sushi boom. And these days, ramen is the hot thing. But could this be the next food craze from Japan? It's called the ramen burger and it made its American debut at a food festival in New York this August. Its a burger wrapped in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

核心句型: Keep your fingers crossed. 祝你好运! Keep your fingers crossed.直译过来就是:使你的手指保持交叉的状态,因为手指交叉会形成X形,与十字架的形状特别相像。美国人信奉基督教,十字架是

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Peng Liyuan: China's first lady 一睹中国第一夫人风采-彭丽媛 Among the people accompanying Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to Russia, Chinas first lady Peng Liyuan is attracting great attention. She is certainly no stranger to high p

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

MADRID, June 17 (Xinhua) -- Spanish guard Ricky Rubio will play for the Minnesota Timberwolves in the NBA next season, the Barcelona basketball club announced on Friday. The 20-year-old Rubio, who made his Spanish league debut at the age of 14, was d

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 20 (Xinhuanet) -- Local cinema-goers have been braving the winter's chill over the weekend, flocking to see actor-turned-director Jiang Wen's latest offering Let the Bullets(子弹) Fly (Rang Zidan Fei). The movie, which opened on D

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(293) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. The latest effort to contain the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is a 100-ton contraption that will help funnel the oil into a tanker. The giant concrete-and-steel box is the best short-term solution. 2. The Times Square bombing suspect has report

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(五月)

Ledisi在她只有八岁的时候,她就已经和新奥尔良交响乐团一起演出了。在Ledisi少年时代,她经常在附近的公园观看她的母亲和当地的一支RB乐队的演出。在随父母搬到Oakland之后,Ledisi也开始像

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Gentlemen's name should appear in the newspaper only three timeswhen he's born, when he marries and when he dies. 语音讲解: 单词发音 gentlemen /ˈdʒentlmən/ only 英 /ˈəʊnli/ 美/ˈoʊnli/ marry /ˈmri/ dies /daɪz/ 词间连读 should

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

In 1979,he won the Galsworthy scholarship to New College, Oxford, where he studied English literature. 1979年,格兰特争取到了高尔斯华绥奖学金并进人了牛津大学新学院学习英国文学。 Grant was extraordinarily popular a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 走进牛津大学

LONDON, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- English soccer club Manchester(曼彻斯特 ) City confirmed on Friday that they have signed striker Edin Dzeko from Wolfsburg for 27 million pounds (42 million U.S. dollars). The 24-year-old Bosnian has agreed to a fou

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. A jury has found a 23-year-old man guilty of murder in the deaths of baseball player Nick Adenhart and two others in a drunk driving crash. Adenhart died in April last year, just hours after pitching six scoreless innings in his season debut with

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十月)

Coldplay will headline the Super Bowl halftime show, sources confirmed to multiple outlets. 据多方消息来源确认,酷玩乐队将在超级碗中场秀上领衔表演。 The British band will make their halftime debut at Super Bowl 50 on Feb.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

讲解 今天推荐大家的歌叫做What makes you beautiful The key word in this song is Beautiful Beautiful 美丽的,美好的 If you describe(描述) something as beautiful, you mean that it is very attractive(吸引力). Here is an exampl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

讲解文本: act up 胡闹,调皮,捣蛋 Don't take any notice of the boy. If you scold him, he'll only start acting up. 不要理那孩子, 你要是责骂他,他反倒会开始调皮捣蛋。 The children have been acting up all evening.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Brazil international playmaker Oscar has declared himself ready to debut for Chelsea in the team's Premier League season-opener against Wigan on Sunday. Oscar joined his new teammates at Stamford Bridge on Thursday

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻