19Traveling by Bus GLOSSARY in advance with anticipation; ahead of time; before something else happens* The dentist is always very busy, so we need to make our appointments at least four weeks in advance. terminal station; a large building where buse

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

18Picking up a Rental Car GLOSSARY reservation an arrangement to have or do something at a future date and time; an arrangement so that something is held for ones own use at a future date or time* Have you made a reservation at a hotel for next Tuesd

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

12All-Inclusive Vacations GLOSSARY all-inclusive including everything; with nothing omitted or left out; complete* The cable company has an all-inclusive offer that includes cable TV andinternet service for one monthly cost. resort a nice place to go

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

Benefits of Having a Student Card 1--Do English students have to pay for their education? 2--No, the fees are usually paid by the state. 1--Do they get a grant as well? 2--Yes, most of them get a grant. 1--Can they live on it? 2--It's very difficult

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

01. I have applied for a credit card today. 我今天申请了一张信用卡。 02. My credit card is issued by China Merchants Bank. 我的信用卡是招商银行发行的。 03. Can I pay by credit card? 我可以刷卡吗? 04. Holding a credit c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

Benefits of Having a Student Card 1--Do English students have to pay for their education? 2--No, the fees are usually paid by the state. 1--Do they get a grant as well? 2--Yes, most of them get a grant. 1--Can they live on it? 2--It's very difficult

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

The mini charge only applies for the first three minutes. 最低费用适用于前三分钟。 Do we have special rates? 我们有优惠价吗? Yes, but the mini charge only applies for the first three minutes. 有的,但是只有前三分钟有最

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

The average doctor charges for a vaginal delivery with nocomplications in the U.S. is $3,035, according to data from FAIRHealth, a health care nonprofit that keeps a national database ofinsurance claims. That includes the cost of routine care beforea

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Lesson 89 Go Dutch! 1.Go Dutch!AA 制吧! 2.Let's go Dutch!咱们各付各的帐吧! 3.Go Dutch.Ok?咱们AA 制,好不好? 4.Let me go Dutch with you!让我和你分摊费用吧! 5.Good idea!Let's go Dutch!好主意!咱们就AA 制。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Not just now, but it will keep a cow or two. 不只是这,我还要在这养一两头牛。 That will pay me about five dollars a year. 这样我一年就能赚5美元了。 The boys looked at one another. 男孩们面面相觑。 Not all of them t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Traveling can refresh your relationship 旅行可以刷新你的爱情 Traveling inspires you to face life again 旅行再次激励你去面对生活 The main purpose of traveling is to refresh your mind and get you ready to face the life with a smil

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

JUDY WOODRUFF: But, first, a look at the concerns some U.S. companies are starting to voice over the growing costs of certain prescription medicines, and what those costs might mean for the health care plans they offer their employees. Hari Sreenivas

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

Key Sentences(重点句子) 94.Hello.Overseas operator. 你好!国际电话总机。 95.I'd like to make a collect call to Japan. 我要打对方付费的电话到日本。 96.Country co

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

背景知识 在中国,商务旅行一般被称为出差。有些时候,目的地的业务相关单位会有人员专门迎接。 一般出差前,公司会有一个较为明确的花费标准。根据出差人员级别,也有相应的出差补助

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I'd like this shirt to be dry-cleaned. 我想把这件衬衫干洗一下。 1 I'd like... I'd like=I would like 我想... I'd like a piece of cake. 我想吃块蛋糕。 2 dry-clean dry adj 干燥的;干性的 a cool dry place凉爽干燥的地方 dr

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

A fair market price 公道的市场价格 What's the price? 你们的价格是多少? I hope you'll quote us favorably. 希望你们能报优惠价。 It's 800 US dollars per kilo CIFC five percent Hamburg. 汉堡到岸价每公斤800美元,含5%佣

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

星级典句: 第一句:Do you use the meter? 打计价器吗? A: What does it cost if I go to the Summer Palace? 去颐和园多少钱? B: About 60 yuan. 大约60元。 A: Do you use the meter? 打计价器吗? B: Yep. That's the regulatio

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

The authors argue that the fees prevent genuine claimants from enforcing their employment rights. 该书的作者认为费用阻止了真正的索赔人行使他们的就业权利。 In many cases the expected payoff is lower than the fee for startin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

5. I think you've overcharged me. 我认为你多算了我的费用。 还能这样说: I think this is more than the real bill. I don't think I spend so much. 应用解析: overcharge的意思是:索价过高;使过度充电或装填;夸张。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

A: Do you have any other questions? B: I want to know about fees. A: Which fees? B: Overdraft fees. A: You will be required to pay a small fee for every time you overdraft. B: How much is the fee? A: You'll have to pay $25 every time you overdraft. B

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank