台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: If you have a kind of messy past, don't apologize and don't lie because in this modern age they can find out about you in a second. 如果你有个糟糕的工作经验,别辩解也别欺骗,因

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

【Trancript】 Hi, Negotiates salary A:Good morning, Miss Monica. Nice to meet you again! B:Good morning, Mr. Thomas, it is nice to see you too. A:After the internal discussion, we have all agreed that you are the most suitable person for this

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

She turns on the T.V. The news is playing. She thinks the news is boring. She goes to the next channel. A cooking show is playing. The chef is making a cake. She does not like cake. She goes to the next channel. A cartoon show is playing. It is about

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

What is your greatest strength? 你最大的优点是什么? What is your greatest strength? 你最大的优点是什么? I have the ability to deal with people at all levels. 我能够同各种层次的人打交道。 Can you list one of your we

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

写中文简历,对中国人来说,小菜一碟,但是写英文简历呢?那情况就不一样了,很多人根本不懂英语,于是请朋友代写英文简历,这还好些。还有一些人干脆直接用网上的翻译器翻译,那翻

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I: hey, Maris, are you a part-timer? M: part-timer? Is that a new buzzword? I: oh, its pretty popular among my classmates these days. So are you? M: sure, I have a part-time job as a bartender. I: cool! It must be amazing to work at a bar! M: yeah, b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Mr. Parsons: Right Rebecca. Now I see that after graduating from University your first job was... Rebecca:For a local paper in York called the York Herald. Actually, I started with them as an intern in the beginning. I was really keen on getting some

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

1.Have you ever worked as a typist? 你做过打字员吗? 2.What were you responsible for? 你的工作职责是什么? 3.Where did you work in the past? 过去你在哪儿工作? 4.I learned to be patient, professional and gained a lot of exp

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Can you name three accomplishments you are most proud for? 你能举出三项最令你自豪的成绩吗? Yes,from when I worked for ACB Chips. 能,那是我在ABC芯片公司时的事。 As an application laboratory engineer,I devised a new semi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

职位能力素质 ( Competencies )是应聘者是否具备工作所需的基本能力素质和职业素养。如:所学知识、智能水平、工作经验、工作主动性、人际关系等,能力的培养是和真正不断地吸收新知识、新

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

This is the second in a two-part Business English Podcast series on discussing previous experience in workplace English job interviews. It is one of an ongoing sequence of ESL podcasts that covers the whole interview process. 这是2节系列英语商务

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

If you're looking for work and aren'thaving much luck in your current field, it's tempting to decide now isthe time for a career change. 如果你正在找工作,并且在目前的行业也没多少希望,那这时候考虑换工作听起来就很有

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一、说明工作经历Stating Your Work Experience: (1)Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and monument of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members. 销售部经理。除了正常销售活动和

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

近年来,随着越来越多的外商的进驻,很多人在应聘的过程中都很有可能会被要求参加英语面试。不少人凭着良好的教育背景和丰富的工作经验一路过关斩将,却往往在英语面试的环节上功亏

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Organize your resume into three basic categories: work experience, education, and skills and interests. Under work experience, list your jobs chronologically or group them by job function. Make s

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Tell me about yourself 请做自我介绍 I currently work as a secretary to the General Manager in the sales office of a Japanese telecommunications company. 目前我在一家日本电信公司的营业厅担任总经理秘书一职。 Since he doe

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

The benefits of volunteering, 志愿者的好处 Can Be Relevant Work Experience 可以成为相关的工作经验 Something that seems to stop many, is that experience often se ems to be a prerequisite to get a job. With some professions, volunteeri

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening