Smart Home Camera Detects Intruders 智能家庭摄像头侦测入侵者 Many homes today are fitted with security cameras and sensors to alert the owners if someone is moving on their property, be it a family member, a mail carrier or an intruder. F

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(四月)

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上远远地看到美国同事Amy,连忙赶了过去。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 我有点儿急事想请教你。 A:OK, What is it? C:跟我一个办公室的Todd, 他妈妈在美国去世了

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

英国每日电讯的一篇报道说,从经济角度考虑,不使用路由器却不关闭不是一个明智的选择。 夜里应该关掉路由器 The Telegraph has a report saying that 'wireless internet router is expensive on standby but is it

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Dear Annie: I am married to a wonderful man whose family despises me because of a fight I had with his twin sister. His twin, Kari, is a hateful person who attacked me and my daughter (a defenseless 6-year-old). I am now an outcast because I refuse t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Charity Begins at Home 慈善应由家中做起 Sam Sidney was going door to door selling raffle tickets to raise funds for the charitable organization of which he was a member. 山姆,希德尼正挨家挨户推销他所属的一家慈善机构的彩

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

模仿文本:This nomination is for her role as a venomous matriarch in August: Osage County which enters in cinemas this weekend. It's the film adaptation of Tracy Letts' Pulitzer Prizewinning play about a family gathering after the father's death

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀