The ATM does not work normally. I'd like to open a deposit account. I'd like to deposit some money. I'd like to make a withdraw. I'd like to apply for a loan. I need some money changed. When will the remittance arrive? Can I cash a check here? I'd li

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

My skin is sensitive. My skin is oily. My complexion is a little bit dark. I'd like to buy a lipstick that fits my complexion. What kind of face cleaner is for oily skin? Does this brand have whitening products? Could you recommend some moisturizing

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What can I do for you,Miss? I want to buy a bottle of perfume for myself. Well,here is a perfume kind for women. I don't like strong perfumes. How about this Isawell's flowery perfume? I don't think it smells nice. Do you have green tea perfume? Yes,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

在酒吧 咱们喝酒去。 Let's go for a drink. 这个位置有人吗? Is this seat taken? 先喝点饮料吗? Would you like some beverage first? 一瓶啤酒。 One beer please. 我要杯加汽水的威士忌。 I'd like a whiskey with soda.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

比萨饼店 我想要份浇头齐全的比萨饼。 I like a pizza with the works. 我觉得一个大号比萨饼就够了。 I think a large pizza is enough. 今天有特价比萨饼吗? Do you have any pizzas on sale today? 我要一杯蘑菇汤。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Excuse me, I'd like to try some Chinese food. We serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer? I know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions? It's divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, ShanDong food, S

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

餐馆就餐 我想预订餐位。 I'd like to make a reservation. 还有空座位吗? Do you have any places available? 请找一张四人用的桌子。 A table for four please. 能把菜单给我看看吗? May I have the menu? 我待一会再点

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Is supper ready? I'm hungry. Almost ready. Could you set the table? Ok. What are we having? We'll have fruit salad to start and then the roast beef. I'll have my beeg well-done,please. By the way, don't we have soup tonight? I didn't prepare it, but

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: Ella, it's been such a long week. I'm ready to go out and party. Hey, let's go out for a night on the town. W: Gosh, you took all the word right out of my mouth. Let's go out and get crazy tonight. M: Let's go to the new club on West Street. W: Su

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi,can I help you? Yes. We have a reservation. What's your name,Sir? Jack. Yes Sir. We have your reservation. Could you fill up these forms,please? The reservation was for a double,for three nights. Wasn't it? Yes,Sir. That's correct. How will you pa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

W: I remember you said that you like China because it has cheap beers. M: Yes, unbelievably cheap. Carlsberg is less than $1. W: Why do you drink? I mean, where does drinking get you? M: It's fashionable. W: Come on, you don't even know that blinds f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

W: Why do you wear a mask? M: The air is too dirty, especially in the streets. W: I have the same feeling. M: Everyday when I wash my face, I find the water turns black. W: But I don't like wearing a mask, and it's not the effective way to solve the

Please get me a taxi. Yes,sir.What's your room number, please? And where do you want to go? My room number is 3028, and I will go to the sam's club. Yes,sir. The number of your taxi is NY0668. Thanks, how long will I have to wait? I'm afraid they are

Im going to the railway station. 我要去火车站。 Please help me put the luggage in the trunk. 请帮我把行李放到行李箱里。 Please get to the airport within one hour. 请在一小时内赶到机场。 How long do we get there? 多长时

Is this the bus to the library? 这是去图书馆的公交车吗? Does this bus go to ..Street? 这辆巴士途径。。街吗 Do you know how often the No.2 runs? 您知道2路车多久来一趟吗? How much is the fare to the library? 到图书馆

Excuse me, Madam, do you know where the subway station is? I'm afraid it's a little far from here. It doesn't matter. Alright, go straight along the street for 3 blocks, and you'll come to FuChen Road. There's a book shop at the corner. I see. Then t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Why is there no water coming out when you turn on the faulcet? Not even a single drop? Well, it's just drip drip drip. But that's not water. I don't know. Since yesterday morning, the water pressure has dropped to a little more than a drip. Did you c

Where are you going? Im taking a shortcut. But I dont usually take this way. Its much faster. I doubt it. Trust me. I know this area very well. Is this going to cost more? Actually, it will be cheaper.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

We want to take a train to NewYork. Regular or express train? How much time will be saved if we took the express? About one hour. The next express train arrives in NewYork at 3:15. And how much more do we have to pay for the express? First class is 2

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'd like to book a ticket for June 23rd. I'd like a round-trip ticket to Tokyo. I want an economy class ticket. Is it direct? What's the departure time? Can I change my flight schedule? When can I check in? How much luggage can I carry on? Which gate

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句