今天的节目中,有全身骨骼随意扭转错位的变形金刚,惊悚画面让评委捂眼大声尖叫。还有舞技精湛的漂亮女孩,评委直夸有冠军相连连惊呼太迷人了。有谁能拿到PASS卡呢?精彩节目,敬请关

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(343) / 评论(0) 分类 舞林争霸 第十一季

Taking Back Sunday(T.B.S)乐队是美国中生代Emo(情绪硬核)摇滚乐的中坚力量之一,他们与Dashboard Confessional乐队等已成为在2000年以后商业成绩最好的Emo摇滚乐队之一。 Oh-Oh-Oh Oh-Oh-Oh You might lose your fa

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

苏格兰摇滚乐队Biffy Clyro,被认为是混合了Nirvana和Weezer精髓,仍旧是摇滚诗人一般的存在。单曲Many Of Horror被誉为完美的摇滚唱词。 You say you love me boy I know you lie I trust you all the same I don't know

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Remember me Remember me Remember me Remember me Remember me Remember me Where, will we stand? When all the lights go out Across this city's streets Where were you when All of the embers fell I still remember them Covered in ash Covered in glass Cover

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

Did You Ever Picture Life Like This No Shooting Star To Grant Your Wish Are You Everything You Hoped You'd Be I Got Somewhere In Between You Dropped Your Miracle Down A Wishing Well And Pray For Luck To Cast It's Spell To Bring You Closer To Your Dre

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

-Can we talk about, ah, a recent bar fight that you were in? Is that Okay? -Sure. -Okay. -Sure. -This is a therapy for you. Thats why you are here. -Wow, thats embarrassing. -I wanna help you in all the ways I can. -Alright. -Okay. -Oh, man. -So what

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

每到暑期各大影院就会有各种大片上映,不仅是中国美国也是这样,我们看看今年都有哪些叫好卖座的电影,又有哪些无辜躺枪的电影吧! 变形金刚4 本节课的重点词汇: 1. John Pasden 潘吉 2. s

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Bring it up! All the way. Dad, you can't keep spending money on junk. I can break it down and strip it for parts. ____________1___________. Something in here needs to make this family some money. Come on, ______2_____. Judgment Day. What the hell hap

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

内容选自美剧《Modern Family》618 Claire: You cannot spend your entire spring break worrying about college admissions. You should go to that music festival thing with Haley. thatthing 口语化表达 Do you still have that bug bite thing? 你还

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Before Its Too Late 电影《变形金刚》主题曲 演唱者:Goo Goo Dolls I wander through fiction To look for the truth Buried beneath all the lies I stood at a distance to feel who you are Hiding myself in your eyes ..... Hold on before its t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

今天的节目中,有受伤后还坚持比赛的舞者!有全身骨骼随意扭转的变形金刚!有拉丁舞冠军,街舞达人!谁能拿到PASS卡呢?精彩节目,尽在本期!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 舞林争霸 第十季

Ruin is the road to transformation. 语音讲解: 1.ruin 英音:/'ruːɪn/美音:/'ruɪn/ 2.transformation 英音:/trnsfə'meɪʃ(ə)n/美音:/ˌtrnsfɚ'meʃən/ 词汇讲解: 1.ruin 名词、动词 破坏 毁灭 The old house soon went t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

今天分享的是《变形金刚5》里面的故事。 重点词汇: tease vt. 挑逗; 取笑,戏弄; 强要; fight vt. 战斗; 斗争; 打架; 吵架; ashamed adj. 惭愧的,羞耻的,害臊的; 难为情; I was just a normal kid. Some kids

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Transformers is a new Hollywood blockbuster which has not only taken America by storm, it has also been a number one film in China as well. The film has earned over 100 million RMB and it has outdone all the other American films at the box office in

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

听歌学英语:变形金刚2主题曲New Divide(新阵线) Artist: Linkin Park Style: Rock I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me I remembered each flash as time began to blur Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me And y

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Here is our last act tonight. It's not often act features are amazing dancers and software engineer. But this one does. It's Team iLuminate. 今晚最后一组选手。通常很少有表演中既有舞艺精湛的武者,也有了不起的工程师,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

《变形金刚 2》自 6 月 24 日上映以来累计票房已经高达 2.01 亿美元,是影史上票房破两亿第二快的电影,它不仅毫无疑问地成为今年元月至今周末票房最高的电影,也成为北美影史上周三开局

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你是否注意到自己英语口语经常犯以下的毛病呢? [错误一] many 和 much意思都一样,我想用哪个就用哪个。 [纠错] many 用来修饰可数名词的复数形式,如 pieces of chalk, erasers, desks, bowls of salad, do

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Linkin Park - Iridescent You were standing in the wake of devastation You were waiting on the edge of the unknown With the cataclysm raining down Inside's crying save me now You were there impossibly alone Do you feel cold and lost in desperation You

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Iridescent [Mike] When you were standing in the wake of devastation When you were waiting on the edge of the unknown With the cataclysm raining down Insides crying save me now You were there impossibly alone [Chester] Do you feel cold and lost in des

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲