1. Where shall I register? 我要在哪儿挂号? 还能这样说: How can I register? Where is the registration office? 应用解析: (be) in register 对得齐,配准; on register 有嫌疑,被怀疑,被注意; out of register 对得不

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. What's the matter with you? 你哪里不舒服? 还能这样说: What's your trouble? What's wrong with you? 应用解析: as matters stand 照目前的情况; carry matters with a high hand 采取高压手段;专横跋扈; face a matt

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. I beg your pardon? Miss who? 请再说一遍,你找谁? 还能这样说: Pardon? Who do you want to talk to? Could you say it again? Who do you want? 谚语: As good beg of a naked man as a miser. 向守财奴求助,好比向一无所有的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. He is on a business trip. 他现在出差了。 还能这样说: He's on business now. He is taking an official trip. 谚语: Better the foot slip than the tongue trip. 宁可失足,不可失言。 2. He is off today. 他今天放假。 还能

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. It's easy to keep cacti. 仙人掌很好养活。 还能这样说: Cacti can be easily kept. It's not difficult to keep cacti alive. 应用解析: in bad keep 保存得不好; in good keep 保存得好; keep from 避开;禁止;隐瞒;

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. It's time to eat. 该吃饭啦! 还能这样说: Dinner time. Let's have meal now. 2. Come over and taste this. 快来尝尝这个。 还能这样说: Come here have a taste of this. Come and try this. 谚语: There's no accounting for tas

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Tidy up the room. 收拾一下你的房间。 还能这样说: Clean up your room. Clear your room. 应用解析: tidy sth. away 将某物收起;使房间等显得整齐; tidy oneself a bit 梳理一下; tidy up after dinner 饭后收拾餐

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. What size of apartment did you have in mind? 你要多大的公寓? 还能这样说: How large an apartment do you want? What size apartment do you need? 应用解析: cut sb. down to size 使某人有自知之明;使某人自量; for si

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. Have you phoned the remover? 你给搬家公司打过电话了吗? 还能这样说: Did you give the remover a ring? Have you ringed up the remover to help us move? 应用解析: on the phone 在通话; picture phone 电视电话; phone

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. I can help you to move the house on that day. 那天我可以帮你搬家。 还能这样说: I can give you a hand to move the house that day. I volunteer to help you move on that day. 应用解析: bring the house down 使观众或听众喝彩

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. What do you think of this apartment? 你觉得这个公寓怎么样? 还能这样说: How do you feel about this apartment? What do you say about this apartment? 谚语: What is done cannot be undone. 木已成舟。 2. We are moving next mo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. It's time for bed. 该睡觉了。 还能这样说: Time to go to bed! It's time to go to sleep. 谚语: No man is wise at all times. 聪明一世,糊涂一时。 2. I'm not sleepy at all. 我一点也不困。 还能这样说: I'm far fro

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Did you sleep well last night? 你昨晚睡得好吗? 还能这样说: How did you sleep last night? Did you get a good sleep last night? 应用解析: be wrapped in the night of ignorance 处于愚昧无知状态; Arabian nights 天方夜谭

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. It's time to get up! 该起床了! 还能这样说: It's time for you to get up. Rise and shine! 谚语: The early bird gets the worm. 早起的鸟才会有虫吃。 2. You'd better get up now, or you'll be late. 你最好现在就起床,否

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. We will make practical overseas study plan for clients. 我们会为学生设计切实可行的留学方案。 还能这样说: We will come up with a feasible plan for the clients' to study abroad. We can scheme out a good method for the client

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Good morning, boys and girls! 同学们,早上好! 还能这样说: How are you today? Hello, boys and girls. 2. I'm sorry I'm late. 对不起,我迟到了。 还能这样说: Excuse me for coming late. Sorry, I'm late. 谚语: Better

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I knew he studies on a government scholarship. 我知道他靠政府奖学金维持学业。 还能这样说: I got that he depends on a government scholarship to further his study. I knew the government scholarship provides him a chance to stud

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Could you let me know the procedure of applying for a scholarship? 你能告诉我申请奖学金的程序吗? 还能这样说: How can I get the scholarship? What is the procedure of getting a scholarship? 应用解析: procedure in product

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. You can borrow any books you want from the library. 你可以从图书馆借任何你想要的书。 还能这样说: Any books you want can be borrowed from the library. You are allowed to borrow any books you like from the library. 谚语: I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I'd like to borrow a prose works. 我想借一本散文集。 还能这样说: May I take out a prose book? Could I borrow a prose book? 谚语: He that goes a borrowing, goes a sorrowing. 借债是不幸的开始。 2. I want to apply for a l

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇