打工姐妹花第四季 第12期:坚果大餐
时间:2018-12-18 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第四季
英语课
It's payday! And I'm not talking about the delicious little treat with nuts.
今天发工资咯!我可不是在谈论那顿好吃的坚果大餐。
Han, not cool to brag 1 about yourself.
Han,自夸是不行的。
Here, Max, maybe you can use the money to buy a new attitude.
Max,拿着,也许你可以用这钱去买个新态度。
"New attitude"? Isn't that the name of the boy band you're in?
"新态度"?这是你加入的男子乐队的名称吗
And Oleg, you'll notice I docked 2 your pay 'cause you didn't even come in yesterday.
还有Oleg,我扣了你工资,因为你昨天都没来上班。
I told you, I was working from home.
我跟你说了我在家里工作。
There you go, Earl. Don't spend it all in one place.
Earl,给你的,别把钱都一处花光了。
You think you pay me enough to spend it in two places?
你觉得这点钱够我在两处花吗?
Oh, my god, this is less than it cost me to get here today. And I walked.
天啊,这还不够我今天来上班的路费呢。我可是走过来的。
I know.
就是啊。
That's all I made? What is this, "12 years a waitress"?
我就挣了这么点钱?啥情况,“12年的服务生涯”?
With you it's more like "12 beers a shift 3."
你的情况是一轮班就要“喝12瓶啤酒”。
So many words, so little everything else.
除了话多,什么都小。
Whoa! Not the face! Not my beautiful face!
喔!我的脸!我美丽的脸蛋啊!
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
喔,喔,喔。
I warn 4 you, I was in the Nutcracker Suite 5.
我警告你,我可是演过胡桃夹子的。
What's that mean?
什么意思?
This!
就是这个意思!
Don't worry Max, I handled it.
Max,没事,我搞定了。
Yeah, I just handled it too. That's my booty call.
对啊,我刚刚也搞过了,这是我叫来的炮友。
Are you telling me you know him?
你是说你认识他?
No, I don't know him. He just comes over for sex on Tuesday nights.
我当然不认识他。他就是每周二晚过来和我打炮的。
Do you need help up?
你需要我扶你起来吗?
Not yet, I'm still crying a little.
等等,我还没哭完呢。
Okay, up you go. Walk it off.
好了好了,起来吧。走吧。
Yeah, I bet 6 that hurts.
刚刚那一下肯定很疼。
Nice going Caroline. You ruined the best part.
Caroline,做得好,你把最棒的部分给毁了。
2 docked
(使)船停靠码头( dock的过去式和过去分词 ); (使宇宙飞船在外层空间)对接; 减少; 扣除
- He docked her pocket money until the debt was paid off. 他削减了她的零用钱,直到还清了债务。
- They docked him of the pleasures of childhood. 他们剥夺了他童年时代的欢乐。
3 shift
n.交换,变化,移动,接班者;vt.更替,移转,变声;vi.改变,定责,更衣
- Lend me a hand to shift this box,will you?来帮一下忙,把这箱子搬开,好吗?
- A sudden shift in the wind warned of the coming storm.风向的突然改变预示暴风雨来临。
4 warn
vt.警告,注意,远离;vi.提醒
- I must warn you that my patience is almost at an end.我必须警告你我已经没有耐心了。
- If you warn me in advance,I will have your order ready for you.你若预先通知我,我就能给您准备好了。
标签:
打工姐妹花