神探夏洛克第一季第一集_3
时间:2019-03-16 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第一季
英语课
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_3
(贝克街 威斯敏斯特)
BAKER 1 STREET W CITY OF WESTMINSTER
你好
Hello
福尔摩斯先生 请叫我夏洛克
Ah - Mr Holmes. Sherlock, please.
这里位置很好 应该非常贵
Well, this is a prime spot. Must be expensive.
房东赫德森太太给了我特价
Mrs Hudson, the landlady 2 - she's given me a special deal.
欠我一个人情 几年之前
Owes me a favour. A few years back,
她丈夫在弗罗里达被判处无期徒刑
her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida.
我出了点力
I was able to help out.
所以 你让她丈夫免于死刑?
Sorry - you stopped her husband being executed?
没有 我指证了他
Oh, no, I ensured it.
夏洛克
Sherlock
赫德森太太 约翰·华生医生
Mrs Hudson, Dr John Watson.
你好 进来
Hello. Come in.
谢谢 请进吧
Thank you. Shall we...?
这里还挺不错
Well, this could be very nice.
确实很棒
very nice indeed
是的
Yes.
对 我也这样觉得
Yes, I think so, my thoughts precisely 3.
所以我就直接搬进来了
So I went straight ahead and moved in.
只要把这些垃圾清理出去...
Soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out...
所以这都是... 好吧
So this is all... Well,
我可以把它们放放好
obviously I can erm... straighten things up a bit.
这是个骷髅 我的朋友
That's a skull 4. Friend of mine.
我说的朋友是...
When I say friend...
你觉得如何 华生医生?
What do you think, then, Dr Watson?
楼上还有一个卧室
There's another bedroom upstairs,
如果你们需要两间卧室的话
if you'll be needing two bedrooms.
当然需要两间
Of course we'll be needing two.
别担心的 这里什么人都有
Oh, don't worry, there's all sorts round here.
隔壁特勒太太家那对还结婚了呢
Mrs Turner next door's got.
夏洛克 看看弄的多乱
Oh... Sherlock The mess you've made.
昨晚在网上搜索了你
I looked you up on the internet last night.
有什么有趣的发现吗?
Anything interesting?
找到了你的网站 "演绎法研究"
Found your website. The Science of Deduction 5.
你觉得如何?
What did you think?
你说可以从领带看出一个软件设计师
You said you could identify a software designer by his tie
从大拇指看出一个飞行员
and an airline pilot by his left thumb?
是的
Yes.
我从你的脸和腿上
And I can read your military career
看出你军人的经历
in your face and your leg,
从你的手机上看出你兄弟酗酒
and your brother's drinking habits on your mobile phone.
怎么看?
How?
这些自杀是怎么回事 夏洛克?
What about these suicides then, Sherlock?
我想你会感兴趣吧
I thought that'd be right up your street.
3起一模一样的案件
Three exactly the same.
4起
Four.
第4起发生了 而且这次
There's been a fourth. And there's something
有些不一样 第4起?
different this time. A fourth?
在哪里?
Where?
布莱克斯顿 劳里斯顿花园
Brixton, Lauriston Gardens.
这次有什么不同?
What's new about this one?
要不你也不会专程来
You wouldn't have come to me
肯定有些反常之处
otherwise there was somethin different.
之前受害人从不留信息 这次有了
You know how they never leave notes? Yeah. This one did.
你来吗?
Will you come?
这次谁负责取证? 安德森
Who's on forensics? Anderson.
我和他相处不好
He doesn't work well with me.
反正他不会是你助手
Well, he won't be your assistant.
我需要一个助手
I NEED an assistant.
你来吗?
Will you come?
不坐警车 我要跟在后面
Not in a police car, I'll be right behind.
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了 耶
Brilliant Yes
起连环自杀 这次还有遗言
Four serial 6 suicides, and now a note.
圣诞节到了啊 赫德森太太
Oh, it's Christmas. Mrs Hudson,
我会迟点来 可能需要准备点食物
I'll be late. Might need some food.
我是你的房东 亲爱的 不是管家
I'm your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper 7.
冷的也行 约翰 喝杯茶
Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea,
把这儿当自己家
make yourself at home.
别等我
Don't wait up
看看他 就知道 就知道往外跑
Look at him, dashing about...
我丈夫也一样
My husband was just the same.
看的出来 你是很沉稳的类型
But you're more the sitting-down type, I can tell.
我给你倒杯茶 歇歇你的腿
I'll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg.
它娘的腿 对不起 抱歉
Damn my leg Sorry, I'm so sorry -
有时候这些操蛋的事儿...
It's just sometimes this bloody 8 thing...
我明白 亲爱的 我髋骨也不好
I understand, dear, I've got a hip 9.
一杯茶就好了 谢谢 就说一次 亲爱的
Cup of tea'd be lovely. Thank you. Just this once, dear,
我不是管家
I'm not your housekeeper.
再来两块饼干 如果有的话
Couple of biscuits too, if you've got 'em.
我不是你管家哦
Not your housekeeper
n.面包师
- The baker bakes his bread in the bakery.面包师在面包房内烤面包。
- The baker frosted the cake with a mixture of sugar and whites of eggs.面包师在蛋糕上撒了一层白糖和蛋清的混合料。
n.女房东,女地主
- I heard my landlady creeping stealthily up to my door.我听到我的女房东偷偷地来到我的门前。
- The landlady came over to serve me.女店主过来接待我。
adv.恰好,正好,精确地,细致地
- It's precisely that sort of slick sales-talk that I mistrust.我不相信的正是那种油腔滑调的推销宣传。
- The man adjusted very precisely.那个人调得很准。
n.头骨;颅骨
- The skull bones fuse between the ages of fifteen and twenty-five.头骨在15至25岁之间长合。
- He fell out of the window and cracked his skull.他从窗子摔了出去,跌裂了颅骨。
n.减除,扣除,减除额;推论,推理,演绎
- No deduction in pay is made for absence due to illness.因病请假不扣工资。
- His deduction led him to the correct conclusion.他的推断使他得出正确的结论。
n.连本影片,连本电视节目;adj.连续的
- A new serial is starting on television tonight.今晚电视开播一部新的电视连续剧。
- Can you account for the serial failures in our experiment?你能解释我们实验屡屡失败的原因吗?
n.管理家务的主妇,女管家
- A spotless stove told us that his mother is a diligent housekeeper.炉子清洁无瑕就表明他母亲是个勤劳的主妇。
- She is an economical housekeeper and feeds her family cheaply.她节约持家,一家人吃得很省。
adj.非常的的;流血的;残忍的;adv.很;vt.血染
- He got a bloody nose in the fight.他在打斗中被打得鼻子流血。
- He is a bloody fool.他是一个十足的笨蛋。
标签:
神探夏洛克