神探夏洛克第一季第一集_5
时间:2019-03-16 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第一季
英语课
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_5
我有哪里猜错了吗?
Did I get anything wrong?
哈利和我关系不好 从来没好过
Harry 1 and me don't get on, never have,
卡拉若和哈利三个月之前分手
Clara and Harry split up three months ago
他们在闹离婚
and they're getting a divorce,
哈利是酗酒的人
and Harry is a drinker.
那全中 没想到所有都猜中了
Spot on, then. I didn't expect to be right about everything.
哈利是哈莉叶的爱称
Harry's short for Harriet.
哈利是你的姐妹
Harry's your sister.
我到底来这儿做什么?
Look, what exactly am I supposed to be doing here?
姐妹
Sister
老实讲 我到底来这里做什么?
No - seriously, what am I doing here?
总要出点错
There's always something.
你好 怪胎 我找雷斯垂德探长
Hello, freak I'm here to see Detective Inspector 2 Lestrade.
为什么?
Why?
他请我来的
I was invited.
为什么? 我想他想让我看看
Why? I think he wants me to take a look.
好吧 你知道我想什么吗?
Well, you know what I think, don't you?
当然 莎莉
Always Sally.
我知道你昨天连家都没有回
I even know you didn't make it home last night.
我没有...这位是谁?
I don't... Who's this?
我的同事 华生医生
Colleague of mine, Dr Watson.
华生医生 莎莉·多诺万警官
Dr Watson, Sergeant 3 Sally Donovan.
老朋友
Old friend.
同事? 你竟然有同事?
A colleague? How do YOU get a colleague?
他会跟踪你到家吗?
Did he follow you home?
如果我出去等是不是比较好...
Would it be better if I just waited...
别
No.
怪胎来了 我带他进去
Freak's here. Bringing him in.
啊 安德森 又见面了
Ah, Anderson. Here we are again.
这是犯罪现场 不许污染它
It's a crime scene. I don't want it contaminated.
明白了吗?
Are we clear on that?
非常明白
Quite clear.
你老婆很久不回家了吗?
And is your wife away for long?
别装做是你推理出来的
Oh, don't pretend you worked that out.
有人告诉你吧
Somebody told you that.
你的除臭剂告诉我的
Your deodorant 4 told me that.
我的除臭剂?
My deodorant?
是男士用的
It's for men.
当然了 我喷的当然是男用的
Well, of course it's for men - I'm wearing it.
和多诺万警官身上的一样
So's Sergeant Donovan.
味道突然消失了 我能进吗?
Ooh... I think it just vaporised. May I go in?
听着 不管你在暗示什么...
Ah, look. Whatever you're trying to imply...
我什么都没说 我相信莎莉只是
I'm not implying anything. I'm sure Sally came round
来和你聊聊天 顺便就过夜了
for a nice little chat, and just happened to stay over.
我猜她还帮你擦了地
And I assume she scrubbed your floors,
从她膝盖看出来的
going by the state of her knees.
你得穿一件这个
You'll need to wear one of these.
这是谁?
Who's this?
我的人
He's with me.
可他是谁? 我说他是我的人
But who is he? I said he's with me.
你不穿一件吗?
Aren't you going to put one on?
现场在哪? 楼上
So where are we? Upstairs.
我给你两分钟的时间
I can give you two minutes.
也许需要久一点
May need longer.
信用卡上显示她叫詹妮弗·温森
Her name's Jennifer Wilson according to her credit cards,
我们在用它寻找确切联系地址
we're running them now for contact details.
尸体在这里并不久
Hasn't been here long.
小孩们发现的
Some kids found her.
住嘴
Shut up.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你在思考 干扰了我
You were thinking. It's annoying.
(左撇子)
Left Handed
(RACHE 德文 名词 复仇)
RACHE German revenge
(人名: 瑞秋)
Rachel
(湿润)wet
(干燥)dry
(湿润)wet
(干净)Clean
(干净)clean
(干净)clean
(脏)dirty
(婚姻不睦: 10年以上)
Unhappily married 10+ years
(干净)clean
(一面干净一面脏)dirty
(经常脱下)regularly removed
(多次通奸)serial adulterer
发现什么了吗?
Got anything?
不太多
Not much.
vt.掠夺,蹂躏,使苦恼
- Today,people feel more hurried and harried.今天,人们感到更加忙碌和苦恼。
- Obama harried business by Healthcare Reform plan.奥巴马用医改掠夺了商界。
n.检查员,监察员,视察员
- The inspector was interested in everything pertaining to the school.视察员对有关学校的一切都感兴趣。
- The inspector was shining a flashlight onto the tickets.查票员打着手电筒查看车票。
n.警官,中士
- His elder brother is a sergeant.他哥哥是个警官。
- How many stripes are there on the sleeve of a sergeant?陆军中士的袖子上有多少条纹?
标签:
神探夏洛克