神探夏洛克第一季第三集_19
时间:2019-03-16 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第一季
英语课
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_18
开始录音了? 阿历克斯
'Oh, should I speak now? Alex?
亲爱的 我是凯安斯教授
'Love, it's Professor Cairns.
听着 你是对的 完全正确
'Listen, you were right.You were bloody 1 right.
有空给我们回个电....
'Give us a call when...'
凯安斯教授?
Professor Cairns?
不知道 抱歉 没事
No idea, sorry. Mmm.
我能回拨么?
Can I try and ring back?
不行了 我接过好几个慰问电话了
No good. I've had other calls since.Sympathy ones, you know.
(回复: 布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划)
(和韦斯特未婚妻谈了吗 - 麦克罗夫特)
(希克曼画廊)
你没有活要干了?
Don't you have something to do?
欣赏画作呢
Just admiring the view.
看出来了
Yes.
品味不错 快回去工作 今晚有开幕式
Lovely. Now get back to work -we open tonight.
你不紧张吗? 什么
Doesn't it bother you? What?
这幅画是伪造的
That the painting's a fake 2.
什么? 假的
What? It's a fake.
它必须是 这是唯一的解释
It has to be. It's the only possible explanation.
你在这儿负责 对吗?
You are in charge, aren't you,
温斯莱斯小姐 你是谁
Miss Wenceslas? Who are you?
伍德布基知道它是伪造的
Alex Woodbridge knew that the painting was a fake,
所以有人派"泥人"来解决他 是你吗?
so somebody sent the Golem to take care of him. Was it you?
泥人? 你在说什么?
Golem? What the hell are you talking about?
你在为别人工作吗? 为他们伪造
Are you working for someone else? Did you fake it for them?
它不是伪造的
It's not a fake.
它是 我也不知道原因
It is a fake. I don't know why.
一定会有破绽 一定有
But there's something wrong with it, there has to be.
你知道什么?
What the hell are you on about?
我现在就可以把你开除
You know I could have you sacked on the spot.
没问题
Not a problem.
没问题? 对 我又不在这工作
No? No, I don't work here, you see.
只是走进来 给你个友好的建议
Just popped in to give you a bit of friendly advice.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
拜托 我想知道
Please! I want to know.
在别人眼皮底下隐藏自己 就是伪装的艺术
The art of disguise 3 is knowing how to hide in plain sight.
你是谁? 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Who are you? Sherlock Holmes.
我应该如雷贯耳吗?
Am I supposed to be impressed?
应该
You should be.
祝您有愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
adj.非常的的;流血的;残忍的;adv.很;vt.血染
- He got a bloody nose in the fight.他在打斗中被打得鼻子流血。
- He is a bloody fool.他是一个十足的笨蛋。
vt.伪造,造假,假装;n.假货,赝品
- He can tell a fake from the original.他能分辨出赝品和真品。
- You can easily fake up an excuse to avoid going out with him.你可以很容易地编造一个借口而不与他一同外出。
标签:
神探夏洛克