时间:2019-03-16 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第一季


英语课

   神探夏洛克第一季第一集_9


  你在干什么?
  What are you doing?
  尼古丁贴片(戒烟用)
  Nicotine 1 patch.
  能帮助我思考
  Helps me think.
  如今在伦敦当老烟枪很难
  Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days.
  不利大脑运作
  Bad news for brain work.
  却有利于呼吸
  It's good news for breathing.
  呼吸 呼吸乏味透顶
  Oh... Breathing! Breathing's boring.
  你一下就三张贴片?
  Is that... three patches?
  这是三张级的难题
  It's a three-patch problem.
  怎么样?
  Well...?
  你让我快来 我以为很重要
  You asked me to come, I'm assuming it's important.
  哦 当然了 我能借用你的手机吗?
  Oh - yeah, of course. Can I borrow your phone?
  我的手机?      不用我自己的
  My phone? Don't use mine.
  号码很可能被认出来
  Always a chance that my number will be recognised.
  我网站上就有
  It's on the website.
  赫德森太太有手机      她在楼下呢
  Mrs Hudson's got a phone. Yeah, she's downstairs.
  我试过大喊 但她耳背
  I tried shouting but she didn't hear.
  我在伦敦城的另一边...
  I WAS the other side of London...
  不是急事
  There was no hurry.
  给你...
  Here...
  要干什么? 这案子?
  So what's this about - the case?
  她的箱子...      她的箱子?
  Her case... HER case?
  她的行李箱 当然了
  Her suitcase, yes, obviously.
  凶手拿走了她的行李箱 第一个大错误
  The murderer took her suitcase, first big mistake.
  好吧 他拿走了她的箱子 那又怎样?
  OK, he took her case. So?
  没用的 别无他法 只能冒险
  It's no use, there's no other way. We'll have to risk it.
  我桌上有个号码 你帮我发条短信
  On my desk there's a number. I want you to send a text.
  你叫我来就是为了...发条短信
  You've brought me here... to send a text.
  没错 发短信 号码在我桌上
  Text, yes. The number on my desk.
  出什么事了?      刚遇到了你一个朋友
  What's wrong? Just met a friend of yours.
  朋友?      敌人
  A friend? An enemy.
  哦 哪一个?
  Oh. Which one?
  据他说 是你的魔王 人真会有魔王?
  Well, your arch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies?
  他有没出钱让你监视我?
  Did he offer you money to spy on me?
  没错      你收了吗?
  Yes. Did you take it?
  没有
  No.
  真遗憾 我们本可以平分 下次想清楚点
  Pity, we could have split the fee. Think it through next time.
  他是谁?      你见过的最危险的人
  Who is he? The most dangerous man you've ever met,
  不过现在的问题不是他
  and not my problem right now.
  发短信 号码在我桌上
  On my desk, the number!
  詹妮弗·威尔森 这是...
  Jennifer Wilson. That was...
  等等 这不是受害人吗?
  Hang on. Wasn't that the dead woman?
  是的 这不重要 输入号码吧
  Yes. That's not important. Just enter the number.
  你在输号码吗?      是的
  Are you doing it? Yes.
  输完了吗?
  Have you done it?
  是...等一下
  Yeah - hang on!
  照我说的 一字不差
  These words exactly.
  "劳里斯顿花园发生了什么?"
  "What happened at Lauriston Gardens?
  "我一定是昏过去了"
  I must have blacked out.
  "诺森伯兰街22号"
  22 Northumberland Street,
  "请速前来"      你昏过去了?
  please come. " You blacked out?
  什么? 不是 当然不是
  What? No... No!
  打好发出去 快点
  Type and send it. Quickly.
  发出去了吗?       地址是什么?
  Have you sent it? What's the address?
  诺森伯兰街22号 快
  22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up!
  (劳里斯顿花园发生了什么? 我一定是昏过去了)
  "What happened at Lauriston Gardens?"
  (诺森伯兰街22号 请速前来)
  22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up!

n.(化)尼古丁,烟碱
  • Many smokers who are chemically addicted to nicotine cannot cut down easily.许多有尼古丁瘾的抽烟人不容易把烟戒掉。
  • Many smokers who are chemically addicted to nicotine cannot cut down easily.许多有尼古丁瘾的抽烟人不容易把烟戒掉。
标签: 神探夏洛克